What have you just eaten??

Wouldn't you be better off with spinach and sprouts and other leery dark green veg? Surely there's more iron in those than 15g of chocolate ?

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

;) Sometimes though, only chocolate will do.

2 pieces of wholemeal bread, 2 poached eggs, 1 tbsp ketchup and a brew. Oh there was 250g of asda's fat free blueberry yogurt (which I don't know if it is syn free or 1.5 ish syns???) too :)
x

Melon, instead of the open bag of mini eggs sitting beside me! :D x

Superfree Soup, 6 Ryvita wholegrain crackerbreads 1HEXB, 5 LC light 1HEXA,
Grapes ( def could have passed for Brie & grape lol),melon & mullerlight.

Mini quiches and salad and a banana.

And now I'm eating Milky Way Crisp rolls, due to various facts i've become stressed and its that time of the month...if time I've really been tempted to eat more than I should. But I needed to, will regret it at weigh in no doubt.

Rice, edamame beans and tofu. So yummy! Could happily snack on edamame all day long! x

salad with balsamic vinegar, a couple of mushrooms and hea of cheese with homemade houmous. mmmm

4 per tablespoon, so 1 per teaspoon.

Ah thanks :) think it's only 4.5 syns for tablespoon of most regular peanut butter so no big deal if can't find low fat one :D

Woops I just ate 5 oranges. Yup 5! To be fair they were asda smartprice ones so more like the size of a satsuma :p

X

Flibsey said:
plum which tasted wierd and was powdery, and a banana which had gone all giraffey. neither of them were particularly nice.

What does Giraffey banana taste like?

Flibsey said:
(found on google lol)

Awesome! You maybe need a hobby though.. :p x

Shirleen said:
Ooh I won't eat Bananas unless they are greeny yellow!

Me too! Have to have a slight crunch to them, can't be dealing with all the pappy over ripe mush.

Back