What have you just eaten??

me too, but I was desperate for a banana. it reminded me why I am very particular about bananas lol.

Big bowl of homemade veg soup 2 slices wholemeal bread, bowl of frozen berries and 0% greek yogurt, Im desperate for cake and biscuits but will have a clementine apple instead .

Wish I could eat what I want and never put weight on.

Magic pancakes with lemon juice, strawberries and blackberries. Yuuuuuum!

The magic pancakes with choc phili! :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Butternut squash , mushroom and spinach tart and steamed veggies! And then a banana, clementine , kiwi and an apple! Then I has a 2 finger kitkat! And I'm still hungry lol

icklerockchick said:
Rice, edamame beans and tofu. So yummy! Could happily snack on edamame all day long! x

Where do you get the edamame beans if you don't mind me asking?

X Kelly X said:
I got mine from tesco frozen if that helps? They're also known as soya beans.

Might keep an eye out next time I go to big tesco then saves me going to the Chinese supermarket to get them. Though prob still have to go there for the podded ones I do really love the ones still in the pod for snacking on, fun to pop them out and tasty too! X

icklerockchick said:
Might keep an eye out next time I go to big tesco then saves me going to the Chinese supermarket to get them. Though prob still have to go there for the podded ones I do really love the ones still in the pod for snacking on, fun to pop them out and tasty too! X

Thanks, will have to go hunting, trying to get the Yo Sushi experience at home lol

I just had an 8 syn toffee waffle, with a 3 syn options indulgence hot choc. Not worth it, I want my syns back!

Grizzly_man said:
Thanks, will have to go hunting, trying to get the Yo Sushi experience at home lol

Mmm I love veggie sushi, miso and edamame! Never tried making my own sushi but fancy giving it a try sometime :) x

Back