What have you just eaten??

Grizzly_man said:
Thanks, will have to go hunting, trying to get the Yo Sushi experience at home lol

Love yo sushi ...need to go to Japan :)

I've just eaten a halfsize slice of toast with 1.5 syns worth of reduced fat peanut butter.

What haven't I eaten!!
Breakfast consisted of :
Mushroom and onion omelette, frozen berries topped with ff natural yogurt, cinnamon and touch of sweetener and finished with chocolate Philli on 1 wm toast. Phew!

Giving up snacking so trying to ensure my meals cover me :) lunch not till 1pm, then badminton from work so won't get dinner until 8:30 ish tonight.

ColJack said:
Wouldn't you be better off with spinach and sprouts and other leery dark green veg? Surely there's more iron in those than 15g of chocolate ?

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Yep I'm eating all those sort of things too :)

mrs big b said:
Yep I'm eating all those sort of things too :)

To absorb iron you need vitamin c, and no dairy as calcium inhibits absorption, so only dark chocolate over 70% cocoa solids would release any usable iron I'm afraid x

Well breakfast was lots of fruit & yoghurt after being naughty last night
I had 2 pancakes 1 with lemon on sweetner not too bad
The other with a little Phili chocolate but the naughtiness came when I added a 10 syn small tub of creme egg ice cream !! Making the total for the 2 pancakes about 24 syns !!
Well I reached my final target last night so was treating myself ;) but gotta behave today not gonna let things slide now

Shirleen said:
To absorb iron you need vitamin c, and no dairy as calcium inhibits absorption, so only dark chocolate over 70% cocoa solids would release any usable iron I'm afraid x

Yes they are dark chocolate all 80 - 85 % and I'm drinking Ribena light and eating lots of fruit / veg for the vitamin. C thanks :)

Well breakfast was lots of fruit & yoghurt after being naughty last night
I had 2 pancakes 1 with lemon on sweetner not too bad
The other with a little Phili chocolate but the naughtiness came when I added a 10 syn small tub of creme egg ice cream !! Making the total for the 2 pancakes about 24 syns !!
Well I reached my final target last night so was treating myself ;) but gotta behave today not gonna let things slide now

well done on reaching target ..you look amazing in your picture and I think trades descriptions might have an issue with your username too :D xx

Weetabix with milk and a banana for me this morning

My 2nd (and way more successful) attempt at magic pancakes! These ones were so good I didn't even need to smother them in choc phili this time :D cherry yoghurt in them was really nice! x

mrs big b said:
Yes they are dark chocolate all 80 - 85 % and I'm drinking Ribena light and eating lots of fruit / veg for the vitamin. C thanks :)

Just read my post back and it looked like I was telling you off, sorry I wasn't at all well done you eating 80% choc though thats too hard core for me (but I don't love chocolate anyway), hmmm there's bound to be iron in Green Wine Gums they're green after all ( and the best ones and far too rare).

sandwich: halfsize bread, chicken, lettuce (loads), tomato (a whole one), cucumber (a few slices plus more on the side for munching), light mayo instead of marge and followed by a rather naughty but oh so nice bag of tesco hulahoops for 5 syns.

An amazing wholemeal pitta bread stuffed with 2 meatfree burgers, 2 lowlow cheese slices, omelette and ketchup! :D was so tasty definately be doing that again! x

Back