What have you just eaten??

Shirleen said:
Just read my post back and it looked like I was telling you off, sorry I wasn't at all well done you eating 80% choc though thats too hard core for me (but I don't love chocolate anyway), hmmm there's bound to be iron in Green Wine Gums they're green after all ( and the best ones and far too rare).

Hehe no I didn't read it that way looked like you were just trying to inform me :) like your idea on the green wine gums tho lol

piX128 said:
well done on reaching target ..you look amazing in your picture and I think trades descriptions might have an issue with your username too :D xx

Weetabix with milk and a banana for me this morning

Thanks haha would change it but don't know how lol I can still be big I am 5 ft 8 and have size 8 feet lol

mrs big b said:
Thanks haha would change it but don't know how lol I can still be big I am 5 ft 8 and have size 8 feet lol

Same as me! At least I used to have size 8 feet, hoping they'll go back to that as I lose weight!

Carrot and Coriander soup followed by melon slices. Yum

toasted cheese sandwich with homemade houmous and red onion, with cucumber sticks

loud, sweary, spagbol.

dyjhiw the flipping ring pull comes off the flipping can of tomatoes, your "proper" tin opener finally gives up its fight for life halfway round the tin and you then have to spend 20 mins trying to hack open the tin using your husband's antique (1880s cast iron) tin opener.
oh well. imagine the energy I expended doing that lol.

parsnip "crisps" ...thin slices of parsnip, bit of fry light, shake of balsamic and salt/pepper - into a hot oven and watch them as they burn erally quickly ( though I like them like that ) . Satisfied my craving for crisps for now !

Sweet chiili chicken, SW chips and a big salad, I am stuffed! I still find it difficult to believe that I am losing weight eating like this :eek:

loud, sweary, spagbol.

I'm sorry Flibsey, but your sweary Spag Bol made me giggle :D
Hopefully it was tasty after all your efforts
x

Had a cottage cheese omlette a few slices of chicken & salad for dinner

Back