What have you just eaten??

Fruit salad - melon, strawberries, grapes and blueberries

post weigh in supper - only maintained but tea was planned....
Sw chips, 3 rosemary and red onion syn free sausage, 1/2 tin baked beans, 10 mini pickled onions.

Yummy:D

post weigh in supper - only maintained but tea was planned....
Sw chips, 3 rosemary and red onion syn free sausage, 1/2 tin baked beans, 10 mini pickled onions.

Yummy:D

I really fancied SW wedges tonight, but didn't have enough frylite?

Had to settle for baked spuds.

Choc and caramel options - was a tad sweet for me think I will stick to the Belgian choc ones in future

Alpen light cheesecake and I put a naughty layer of cadburys Phili in the middle lol as I'd had no syns today . Yummy

Attachments

• image-509388373.jpg
    image-509388373.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 35
  • image-3924369682.jpg
    image-3924369682.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 32
Two tangerines.

Ham, 2 scrambled eggs, beans, tomatoes and mushrooms - yum!
x

Quins said:
Hey mrs b, well done on reaching your target. Liked your strategy on upping your iron in take too. Are you on a maintenance thread? (Which one? )

Magic porridge pancakes made with banana custard muller light with a chopped banana 2 tsp honey and raspberries on top . My god it was delicious . Might be a bit odd for lunch but that's what I fancied

Quorn fillet simmered in paprika with red beans and peas, then I mixed it with rice and served with salad yum yum:)

half and half roll (it's as close to normal wholemeal as I can get without being violently ill, and it has much less fat than the Gluten Free rolls I was eating before) with Bavarian smoked ham, and a small handful of rocket, spinach and watercress salad, a bowl of those leaves (the rest of the bag) cooked with a little chicken stock and finally a banana.

Back