What have you just eaten??

I was naughty today, it is my OH birthday so we had cottage pie, home made, lean mince etc so not too bad apart from a bit of butter and cheese on top, BUT then I had a chocolate eclaire :( it's just one day so will make up for it tomorrow! They are the only syns I have used today though!

Made my own chicken kebabs n chips.... It was gorgeous....Before i joined slimming world i never cooked anything now i love coming up with my own tasty alternatives to my old favourites.....:)

Sw chips, salad with lettuce onion peppers and beetroot, spiced chicken breast and an orange.
Chilling with a cup of black tea now.

Ainsley Moroccan Medley Cous-Cous and a huge portion of roasted veg, mushrooms, red onions, courgettes, cherry tomatoes, peppers, bit of balsamic and some garlic salt. Sooooo good!

Chicen Breast stuffed with cheese and wrapped in bacon, roasted new potatoes and a bag of Sugar snap peas, Mint Muller for dessert

2 x 2egg omelettes with dairylea light triangles, red onion, mushrooms and yellow peppers.

Post run tea!!

Phili light (hea ) mixed with a serving of whittards tiramisu hot chocolate and raspberries 3 syns and omg was the nicest 3 syn thing I've ever eaten yummy

sl1nkyminny said:
That's looks lovely! Is the tortilla free or did u syn it ?? :)

The only syn is the half fat mozzarella or use it HEA

It was good! It did 4 slices like this so I had seconds :)

Homemade cake and biscuits. Its my birthday, its been a bad week all round and i decided if I'm half having the day off slimming world. Besides the mound of cake and scampi, everything else is slimming world friendly. Dreading the scales tomorrow as I havent been exactly good all week, oopsy, back on track tomorrow.

Back