What have you just eaten??

sl1nkyminny said:
Ooh do you mind if I have the recipe kel :)

No prob :)

I just fried corgettes, onions, cubed firm but boiled potatoes ( two jacket size ) cherry tomatoes, spinach wilted (wanted to use it up) chucked herbs in. And one green chilli then spread out and poured over 5 beaten eggs well seasoned,n the bottom is cooked put under the grill for 5 mins then add cheese if you want (I added half fat motzarala and syned it) put it back under til cheese is nicely grilled, slice and serve.

I invested in a good non stick pan this week..omg how did I live without it I don't even need any fry light. X

ham roll with rocket (sort of addicted at the moment), and a massive handful of sugar snap peas.

Flibsey said:
ham roll with rocket (sort of addicted at the moment), and a massive handful of sugar snap peas.

Love rocket too :))

Jacket potato with cheese and beans + side salad :)

Epic omelette filled with veggie sausage, cherry tomatoes and cheese! Forgot how much I love a good omelette :)

homemade chicken and veg soup, wholemeal roll and a huge bowl of fresh fruit salad. Now Im stuffed!

Beef Kofta curry with spinach and turmeric rice, soooo good. Later I shall have a bowl of mango, strawberries and pineapple I think:)

Sugar free strawberry jelly :p xox

i made a lovely syn free bolognaise, first time not using a jar and it was delish!

Back