What have you just eaten??

Chocolate weetabix (heb plus 2syns) with partly chocolate milk (hea) was so excited the other day when I found out about hea choc milk and finally got some today. Lots of yummy choc fix for just 2 syns YAY

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hya whats the choccy milk lol x:D

Oops it's meant to say oatly not partly! Silly iPhone. Dairy free milk made from oats you should find it beside soya milk in supermarket. 200ml is hea x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

a yellow plum. tasty and superspeed!

wholemeal toast (HEB) with beans and mushrooms and a slice of bacon-the breakfast of champions :) now off to do a 5k walk for charity!!

made the baked chocolate cheesecake from the sw website so just had some... very chocolaty!!!

By any chance do you have the recipe to hand?? x

Salad; Lettuce, tomato, cucumber, sweetcorn, red pepper (homemade coleslaw; cabbage, red onion, carrot, fromage frais, mustard powder), boiled egg, thai red salad dressing.

Lucky day today for me, the OH made me brunch in bed :) 2 slices of toast (HEXB), beans, scrambled egg, a slice of bacon, 2 weight watchers sausage (1/2 a syn each), some slices of melon, grapes, strawberries and fat free natrual yoghurt, mmm.. :D

Mug shot! Cheese and 'something' ? Oh made it up as I'm not well and can't eat but he insisted I at least have this.

A bowl of tomato and basil soup, home made of course:D and a small bunch of grapes, about 15 I suppose.

Rowntrees fruit pastilles! 9 syns!

Had a huge turkey fillet butternut squash chips & roasted veg for tea followed by sugar free jelly was starving after my gym session today . I work out on a calorie counter I'd eaten 500 cals today before I went and I burnt 450 there so that's probably why lol

I was in heaven! Lamb donner kebab, coleslaw, salad and chips all made by me :)

Attachments

• image-653543790.jpg
    image-653543790.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 40
  • image-568305368.jpg
    image-568305368.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 45
Back