175g flour. Syns - 22.5
75g low fat spread Syns- 6.25
5 tbsp sweetner. Free
1 egg yolk. Free
3 tbsp fat free fromage frais. Free
60g choc chips Syns - 15

Method:
Preheat oven gas 4.

Put flour and low fat spread into a bowl and crumble to resemble breadcrumbs.
Sprinkle over 5 tbsp sweetener and mix in.
Add 1 egg yolk, fromage frais and choc chips. Mix well together. Divide into 20 balls and flatten to cookie shapes. Cook for 10-12 mins or until golden brown. Cool on wire rack. Then EAT!!! :)

Total syns, 43.75 split into 20 cookies = 2 syns.

It might be the same recipe as the one you have but as I split it into more cookies it works out better syn wise per one.

Rice and veggies...t'was yum now for strawberries and a satsuma...oh the life of a rockstar!!

Piel de Sapo melon from Sainsburys, never tried them before, absolutely lovely, instantly my new favourite!

toasted sandwich (heb wholemeal bread) with hea of cheese, ham and marmite. with a banana. Yum.

A 12 inch pepperoni pizza and quarter of a chocolate cheesecake.

Only joking, I havnt had anything to eat yet tonight its WI in half an hour :D

The chickpea curry thinger from this times SW mag, very nice, a bowl of mango and pineapple with 1/2 a toffee mullerlight, now feeling very full

Erm.... Chicken pizza, cheesy garlic bread, dough sticks and nutella.... Zizis is dangerous!!!

I had a workshop and they put on a beautiful lunch do I had the salad bits and two ham
Triangles of ham sandwich... I'm
In EE what would you syn it as?

I did really well as they had millionaires shortbread, cakes, quiche, sausage, crisps lol

Back