What have you just eaten??

I have just had spagbol with extra veggies thrown in.

a dish of mango, melon and pineapple, prior to that I ate salmon, peas and sweetcorn, roasted tomatoes and potatoes mashed with spring onion, basil and some vegetable stock. I didnt want it to end.

I had a workshop and they put on a beautiful lunch do I had the salad bits and two ham
Triangles of ham sandwich... I'm
In EE what would you syn it as?

I did really well as they had millionaires shortbread, cakes, quiche, sausage, crisps lol

well a bought ham sarnie is normally about 6 or so for just the bread so if it's two quarter triangles then 3 for the bread and add a few for the marge?

A bowl of makeshift "salad" ( shredded raw White cabbage, onion, pickled red cabbage, pickled beetroot and some cherry toms ) and some ham trimmings.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

1/4 watermelon x

A nice piece of cod with new potatoes and salad.

Please all forgive me cos I have synned big time about 3 weeks worth in one night . I'm thoroughly ashamed of myself sooo gonna regret it on wi night but I've had a brilliant evening so well worth it . Cake biscuits sausage rolls French bread pork pie you name it I've eaten it !!! * hangs head in shame * lol

Please all forgive me cos I have synned big time about 3 weeks worth in one night . I'm thoroughly ashamed of myself sooo gonna regret it on wi night but I've had a brilliant evening so well worth it . Cake biscuits sausage rolls French bread pork pie you name it I've eaten it !!! * hangs head in shame * lol

did you just say you're ASHAMED???

That implys guilt....I'm sure we spoke about this.

Don't make me hurt you Lisa- I might only be a plastic scouser but I'm brutal when I'm mad!!! ;)

Back