What have you just eaten??

Mrs B you synner! You have been to confession, you know what to do now, get back with the plan, forgive yourself, spread the word and keep the sw faith lol.

LittleFlutterby said:
did you just say you're ASHAMED???

That implys guilt....I'm sure we spoke about this.

Don't make me hurt you Lisa- I might only be a plastic scouser but I'm brutal when I'm mad!!! ;)

Hehe I'm scared lol
I don't regret the evening would do it all again except the bingeing woke up at 3 am so ill shaking sweating and with a bad tummy that's taught me a lesson healthy eating really is the way to go . I was a pig simples think all those months restricting myself and being so good it all came out last night . But I'm a big girl I'll take what's coming on the chin I thoroughly deserve it . I was good till the party I even ate my 5 scan bran as my hex lol

Quins said:
Mrs B you synner! You have been to confession, you know what to do now, get back with the plan, forgive yourself, spread the word and keep the sw faith lol.

I know that lol my plan today is water !!! My tummy hurts so much I can't eat . Let me be a warning to anyone else !! It was a perfect red day 2 hexb 1 hexa superfree with every meal even with my binge lol it was just I synned way too much I had 2 wkd's them alone were 23 syns !!!! Didn't realise till I got home and looked

a yellow plum, a sharon fruit, and a pear.

A nice big salad with ham and cottage cheese on top.

Roast turkey, roast potatoes, broccoli, carrots, runner beans and edami beans

bowl of cucumber with lemon

Banana with chocolate Philly spread on it! Well it was kind of 2am this morning lol!

Breakfast was ryvita fruit crunch 0% Greek yoghurt and raspberries on top . Good to be back on the straight and narrow although I still don't feel terribly hungry

mrs big b said:
Breakfast was ryvita fruit crunch 0% Greek yoghurt and raspberries on top . Good to be back on the straight and narrow although I still don't feel terribly hungry

Still suffering from the buffet ;) when s weigh in?

banana and muller yoghurt! about to cook mixed veg fritata to take to work for dinner, yum!!

Back