What have you just eaten??

A superfree feast :)

mugshot. I'm having a real off day lol.

58g wholemeal roll with tuna, sweetcorn and 1.5 tbsp light mayo (so 4.5ish syns?), cherry tomatoes, mushroom and cucumber. Really, really enjoyed it too :D x

3 LM sausages, SW chips, loads of button sprouts, 2 syns of chicken gravy

half defrosted frozen red fruits. redcurrants, blackcurrants, strawbs, rasps, blackberries, blueberries... sprinkled with less sweetener than I normally use (trying to gradually cut it out completely on my fruit, don't think I'll manage it though I have such a sweet tooth).
they were half defrosted because I poured them out earlier and forgot about them! they were awesome though. really refreshing and have kinda made me feel like popeye after a can of spinach lol.

58g wholemeal roll with tuna, sweetcorn and 1.5 tbsp light mayo (so 4.5ish syns?), cherry tomatoes, mushroom and cucumber. Really, really enjoyed it too :D x

3 for most supermarket brands I think, it's 2 for 1tbsp.

I'm trying to develop a taste for extra light mayo but it's just not happening. it's just not freaking mayonnaise lol.

Planned on a salad but the letuce looked euch :-( So have some chopped tomatoes (orange plum ones), cucumber & some wafer thin chicken all washed down with Apple & Blackcurrant diluting juice with hot water.

I'm trying to develop a taste for extra light mayo but it's just not happening. it's just not freaking mayonnaise lol.

I feel the exact same way - lost count of the amount of jars bought just to throw or give away!!!! Ive turned to using Salad Cream, much more pallatable :)

Apologies - no idea what happened with the quote!!!!

Last edited:
I'm finishing off this jar of light, then hunting down some extra light *lol* 3 syns for 1 tbsp just seems 'not worth it' when a mini Green and Black is 4 syns and totally feel worth every single one *lol*
Granted I enjoyed my butty :D I tend to slightly over syn things, just in case...better than under counting them? :) x

Ate dinner totally upside down
Pear
followed by 5 scan bra, ff cottage cheese, cherry tomatoes and pickled onions.... just about to wash it down with a coffee....

I oversyn if I am out, but I refuse to oversyn things I am weighing, measuring and calculating to make them perfect lol. my measuring spoons have had more use in the last 2 months than they have in the last 2 years!

I have just made myself two quorn sausages, Baked beans, Tin tomatoes and 2 fried eggs (fried in fry light), So 2 syns all in all and feeling quite full, now to have a muller light and an orange xx;)

Mcdonlands grilled chicken salad with balsamic dressing! Took the kids so you know... It was gorgeous though

A breakfast frittata, and beans.. was pretty awesome!! Having turkey bolognaise and salad soon, how many syns is in garlic flatbread, I dunno if I can resist!!! Xx

fry up. well. no.
foreman-ed bacon and "fried" slice
grilled BGTYS sainsbury's sausages (2)
fried egg (worth the oil syn)
baked beans
mushrooms cooked in soy sauce

= happy child because she thinks she's had a really unhealthy treat, happy hubby because he knows that even though he's had a fry up for dinner which he really fancied, it's not going to leave him rushing to the loo (IBS) all night while he's at work and happy me because I've been thinking about this dinner and wanting it since about 10am.

Salad, toms, gherkins, baked cod and jacket spud!

Lots of spray light ceaser salad I'm
Hooked!

image-2520132669.jpg

almost snap! Jacket spud with salad (lettuce, cucumber,tomato,onion,sweetcorn) and 50g feta cheese, all splashed with balsamic vinegar and a few slices of beetroot, yummy, full as an egg now!!

Back