What have you just eaten??

tatabubbly said:
No sugar hartleys jelly, homemade so two syns. Blooming starving today. Had 8 syns so far and contomplaing another curly wurly. :-( been having such good days recently and I wanna keep to it but i dunno whats wrong with me today. Nothing is filling me

I hate days like that! Any fruit to grab at hand?

tatabubbly said:
No sugar hartleys jelly, homemade so two syns. Blooming starving today. Had 8 syns so far and contomplaing another curly wurly. :-( been having such good days recently and I wanna keep to it but i dunno whats wrong with me today. Nothing is filling me

We all go through days like that but one thing you said was 'nothing is filling me' curly wurly isnt going to do that either! What do you really fancy that is going to fill you up? Or something that could be made up to be SW friendly and filling but still feel naughty?

My chocolate fix is options sachet mixed with ff fromage frais and natural yogurt so it's like a thick chocolate mousse. Or with ff natural yog with chopped up fibre plus bar and banana stirred through. Dead filling and nice too.
Or make SW chips and beans with HexA cheese. Or a stir fry. Or have you drunk enough. Just don't want you to fall into a food pit because your :( xx

2nd piece of half syn cake that's actually 4 syn cake as I added options to the cake & topping but didn't use the baking powder so half a cake gone ooops is lovely though

Spicy stuffed peppers topped with Comte cheese. Nom.

image-1478349603.jpg

Morrisons Fresh Fruit Pot Kiwi, Pineapple, Mango & grapes topped with ff natural yogurt then 'just to try' Philie Cadbury which by the way is delish :) So glad Morrisons only had the mini pots or I would be polishing off the big tub by now!!!!! :eek:

Actimel 0.1% Strawerry before I left the house

Morrisons Neatwheat Bite Size (HE B & ss Milk (HE A), sliced banana on top & a cup of coffee @ work

last thing I ate was a bag of walkers frenchfries last night. mmmm.
this morning I'm just too tired to contemplate food right now so I shall take a banana in my bag on the school run and probably eat it once minime is in class.

Got up again at 3am and ate one of those tiny pits of chic Philly... It has to stop lol

My butcher makes syn free sausages! They are so much better than super market low fat ones. Them poached eggs and grilled tomatoes :) xx

Porridge with blueberries

Clementine & Mullerlight Greek Coconut with hint of Vanilla (0.5) - quite nice actually so worth the 1/2 syn!!!

Does anyone know how many sins those mikado biscuits are?? I think I just ate like 8 of them! Xx

This looks lovely :D Do you have a recipie? xx

Of course!
Well I wanted as much superfree as I could fit so I tricked the OH and used:
250g ex lean mince
3 courgettes grated (this is what bulked it out instead of using lots of mince)
Can chopped tomatoes
Onion diced up small
Can kidney beans
Garlic cloves x 2, chilli, oxo cube, touch of Tom purée and chilli powder.
Cook it all off on the hob so it thickens - you could add passatta or stock and worcester sauce instead of chilli. Add some cooked rice - I used a packet of micro wave rice for 1/2 syn per portion.

This made loads! I filled 4 peppers (8 halves) that I had pre roasted for about 10 mins or so. I have enough left over to make the same again!! Will freeze it and reuse another day I guess. It's yum and I will probably add some mushrooms to the mix next time too! Enjoy xx

Ah thanks, that's good news so I had 2 more!! Your stuffed peppers look lush!! Xx

Back