What have you just eaten??

charl_young said:
Ah thanks, that's good news so I had 2 more!! Your stuffed peppers look lush!! Xx

I think there is only 32 in a box so if anything you will go 1 syn over if u ate them all! Ha ha.
And the peppers were gooood. Enough left over for next week too yum xx

ham sarnie, bread is heb. ham, lettuce, mayo instead of marge.
and a banana.

Stir Fry

Last nights leftover stir fry

Asda Ready to eat Peppered Steak (0.5)
Morrisons Mushroom Stirfry
Soy sauce
Egg
Blue Dragon Wholewheat Nest

Cook the veg, with seasoning of choice, add the soy sauce, add beaten egg (with a little water) and cook through the veg, add noodles once prepared.

Yummy yummy :eating:

It was a big gym session today - had to be there early so just got back in - made myself a massive cup of tea, big bowl of porridge and whilst that was cooking munched on a lovely juicy orange.....

Lunch today was superspeed soup followed by a wholemeal pitta bread stuffed with salad and ham. xx

What's superspeed soup?? Xx

Of course!
Well I wanted as much superfree as I could fit so I tricked the OH and used:
250g ex lean mince
3 courgettes grated (this is what bulked it out instead of using lots of mince)
Can chopped tomatoes
Onion diced up small
Can kidney beans
Garlic cloves x 2, chilli, oxo cube, touch of Tom purée and chilli powder.
Cook it all off on the hob so it thickens - you could add passatta or stock and worcester sauce instead of chilli. Add some cooked rice - I used a packet of micro wave rice for 1/2 syn per portion.

This made loads! I filled 4 peppers (8 halves) that I had pre roasted for about 10 mins or so. I have enough left over to make the same again!! Will freeze it and reuse another day I guess. It's yum and I will probably add some mushrooms to the mix next time too! Enjoy xx

Thank you, this is brilliant! Now I know what I'm having for my tea tomorrow ;) :D:D

Prawn jacket potato and salad and like a load of chocolate philly! Oops..

Another like 6 mikados (addicted :( )

charl_young said:
Another like 6 mikados (addicted :( )

Lol... I'm going have to try these :)

hahaha! don't!! You think its ok as they're half a syn each.. you end up having like 20!! xx

Half a pineapple, banoffee activia (anybody know if these are syn free - i am currently using the ignorance is bliss stance.... ooh and a very large coffee....

Lemon muffin mix from the bowl...I had to sample it to make sure my muffins are tasty... *lol* To be followed by SW pizza :character00254: x

A rich tea biscuit! Lol.

dinner which was AWESOME for two reasons: whole meal was free and super free except for my optional mayo, and it took me and hubby less than 20 mins to throw together.

chicken breast with a mexican inspired spice paste made by yours truely,cooked by hubby (hand still not good enough to be able to lift our skillet) served sliced with loads of fresh salad leaves (homegrown on the kitchen windowsill), tomato, cucumber and couscous.

it was fab.

followed it up with a 3.5syn lactofree strawberry yogurt.

Back