What have you just eaten??

MinkyDinky said:
If it's the individual carrot cake then I think they are 4 or 5 syns. Pretty certain it's 5 xx

That's more than I'd hoped! Oh well. Thank you cx

charl_young said:
I want to eat some WW carrot cake.. Does anyone know how many syns they are? X

If its the individual round ones they're 5.5 each, if it's the slices they are 4 each

Grizzly_man said:
If its the individual round ones they're 5.5 each, if it's the slices they are 4 each

Slices! Thanks! X

Alycyn1980 said:
I feel the exact same way - lost count of the amount of jars bought just to throw or give away!!!! Ive turned to using Salad Cream, much more pallatable :)

Apologies - no idea what happened with the quote!!!!

Extra Light Mayo is disgusting I'd rather use extra syns on the light stuff!

Shirleen said:

I think the Aldi light is really good!! But I suppose it depends how well u know your mayo I suppose... I can take of or leave it!!

Shirleen said:

What's the syns of the light? I have been having the extra light with my tuna on my jackets and I must say I'm not that impressed. I have had to resort to adding extras.

Bowl of porridge and a coffee....

Fruit & Fibre with fat free yoghurt, scrambled egg and 2 quorn sausage ..oh, and some melon too :D

Bowl of speed soup :) yummy

x

Thai style fishcake, with sweet chilli sauce, roasted butternut squash and sw coleslaw

Smoked salmon and poached eggs on toast. Yum!!

HazeyBlue said:
What's the syns of the light? I have been having the extra light with my tuna on my jackets and I must say I'm not that impressed. I have had to resort to adding extras.

I can't remember offhand I will let you know in an hour and a half when I'm home xxxx

Minestrone mugshot and 3 plums x

Back