What have you just eaten??

Falafel patties, sw chips and lemon dressed rocket salad

image-2354239245.jpg

Flibsey said:
omg I love falafel. do you make your own or use a mix?

Hi I just made them today when I googled veggie burgers lol. Off the good food website. They were the simplistic thing I have made! I made the mix too smooth though I think next time I'll leave a bit of chunk :)

Quorn pieces kinda fajita style with cajun spice, mushrooms, peppers, onion and tomato, SW wedges and SW coleslaw :)

A bit odd but yummy - pork casserole, jacket pot, hea cheese and those sweet fire beet root wedges from waitrose followed by a hot choc. Off to bed fully satisfied!

Heaven on a plate peanut hifi topped with chocolate Phili raspberries & blueberries

Attachments

• image-4117771673.jpg
    image-4117771673.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 36
parfittaroles said:
Yesterday's left overs - veggy spag Bol :) and 2 oranges

Your picture makes me hungry every time I see it lol... Is it arctic roll of some description?

parfittaroles said:
Pretty much! It's the 1/2 syn roulade filled with a frozen muller & strawberries :)

Mmmm looks good :)

That quiche looks lush Keldelacoe.

I'm enjoying an Innocent Bombay Curry, well was until my friend said it was 9 syns.:cry:

Wahness said:
That quiche looks lush Keldelacoe.

I'm enjoying an Innocent Bombay Curry, well was until my friend said it was 9 syns.:cry:

Mmmmmm I'm a sucker for Bombay mix quite miss wasbi peas too :)

Veggi Pasta
Pasta
Tinned toms
Aduki beans
Courgette
Baby corn
Sweet tata
Oxo cube
Pinch salt n pepper

Boil pasta and veg separately strain wen cooked add tin toms, oxo cube and aduki beans to pasta and stir then add veg mmm! Yum! (My Hubby had cheese on his)
Id post a pic but ive already ate it lol

Batchelors savoury rice (had to have a quick meal as late home from taking son swimming)

But now going to enjoy a nice bath and a Curly wurly :D (had no other syns today)

Back