What have you just eaten??

I will definately be trying the weetabix & philly.

Chicken Mug Shot

a turkey, ham and cheese sandwich, kiwi and a hartleys strawberry and kiwi jelly.

jacket potato with cheese, SW coleslaw and salad. still hungry though!

Mackerel in tomato sauce and bulgar wheat salad, very tasty,
Actually that was about 1.5 hrs ago, I have just eaten an apple Alpen bar with my afternoon cuppa.

Just come back from mums where I had Fish in Parsley Sauce, a jacket potato and loooads of broccoli! omnom!

Was planning salad but lettuce.not looking good, heading back out 2 go 2 pics do jst had Chinese savoury rice wi cooked ham & jalapenos :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Courgette, potato and mint tortilla with a big salad, and a banana

Seared tuna and stir fry was super amazing!

Asda chick pea dahl (green day free) and an asda wholmeal pitta (HEB)

Wispa mm

Total contrasting but it was yummy...
pink grapefruit followed by strawberry activia and a cup of tea...

A meringue, topped with fromage frais and golden syrup! Hit that sweetness craving right on the head ;)

I have a confession! - I ate half a large bar of fair trade chocolate : ( It was laying in the fridge at work for a long time, so I asked "who's chocolate is that?" I found out the staff in the office next door was given it and none of them liked chocolate!! They offered it to me and I gladly accepted and ran back to my office and ripped into it. Ohh it was bliss, luckily I came to my senses half way through eating it and stopped.

Any how, I've probably had about 2000 syns today, but I wanted to share my moment of madness with you all.

Jst back from cinema, saw The Devil Inside - it was crap!

Had 16 Mikado (8 syns)
13 Goode strawberry liquorice (6.5 syn - I hope!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Back