What have you just eaten??

SW quiche yummy!

Chicken stuffed with babybel light, topped with BBQ sauce and wrapped in bacon, served with roast butternut squash and steamed leeks, carrots and broccoli... yummy!!!!

Super Speed Soup with added jalapenos & cooked pasta mixed thru, stuffed now but got melon & strawberries 4 l8r & maybe some choc Phillie :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Last edited:
Big tuna salad with new potatoes. Think I made too much cus I can't finish it! Lol

Jerk chicken, roasted BNS,onion,courgette,peppers and garlic, served with brocolli spears.
Very tasty and very filling.

Total 0% greek yoghurt with blueberry for 2 sysn - its new and really delicious :)

Quorn burgers, SW chips and SW coleslaw. So full, but craving sweet things so much!

Blondee said:
Just starting a quick thread to ask what you have just eaten or the last thing you ate to day or what you about to eat or god forbid (!!) ... What you're about to indulge in...!!!

Lets hear those syns pile up!! :) :) :)

Love Katie xxx :)

Super noodles

donna88 said:
Chicken stuffed with babybel light, topped with BBQ sauce and wrapped in bacon, served with roast butternut squash and steamed leeks, carrots and broccoli... yummy!!!!

*drools* lol!

Strawberries & Melon washed down with Green Tea Lemon

2 ryvita fruit crunch 0% Greek yoghurt on top and sliced banana 2 tsp golden syrup (2)

French toast and bacon.

Large brunch before I pull an all day/nighter in the uni library -_- I like to call it the breakfast jacket potato... Baked potato, heXa cheese, beans, mushrooms and lean crispy bacon.... Yum!!!genius concoction!

Attachments

• image-1387832506.jpg
    image-1387832506.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 28
mango slices, poached eggs on toast with smoked salmon.. I need new breakfast ideas!!

nadine21 said:
Large brunch before I pull an all day/nighter in the uni library -_- I like to call it the breakfast jacket potato... Baked potato, heXa cheese, beans, mushrooms and lean crispy bacon.... Yum!!!genius concoction!

I could do with a whole day and night in the library lol... Damn kids

Keldelacoe said:
I could do with a whole day and night in the library lol... Damn kids

LOL if you can write a constitutional and administrative law assignment I will willingly swap hahaha! X

MMMMM that sounds tasty, might give it a try another time:)

I have just had 2 x ryvita (HEB) with marmite and 3 mini baby bel light (HEA) and then some Mushy peas my favourtie and super speed on a green day :D

Back