What have you just eaten??

LOL if you can write a constitutional and administrative law assignment I will willingly swap hahaha! X

I'll swap that for criminal law seminar prep?!

Just had my lunch had a chicken and cucumber wrap. The wrap was 7 syns then a mullerlight yoghurt and some pinapple. Now going to wash down with a pint of sugar free squash

Crunchy Salad with tomato & cucumber & a chicken mug shot

nadine21 said:
LOL if you can write a constitutional and administrative law assignment I will willingly swap hahaha! X

Errr no thanks I'm law isn't my bag although I did criminology in my degree! I'm doing a transnational organised crime MA and that's bad enough. ;)

Hope you get lots done :)

Does anyone feel like swapping law writing for a paper debating home and schooling influences on children. Who has most.. Ugh! Can't even be bothered to read anything..

Anyway.. I'm making tray baked salmon and salad. Yum!

Keldelacoe said:
Errr no thanks I'm law isn't my bag although I did criminology in my degree! I'm doing a transnational organised crime MA and that's bad enough. ;)

Hope you get lots done :)

Yeah I thought so haha! I ant stand this one either haha! I was torn between criminology and law when I was choosing haha! It's good but parts of it are utterly dry! Nevermind eh? Thanks so much, your MA sounds very intriguing x x

Sausage Cassoulet.............
SausageCassouletSmall.jpg

Big breakfast
BigBreakfast-16Small.jpg

Had a bit of a binge in the night :( do this sometimes when stressed :( mint fi hi, grapes and a bag of velvet crunch! I feel stuffed now and yuk! I suppose it was technically today do that's me syn less oopps

Just had my breakfast:

30g porridge oats. (HEB - I know you're allowed 35 but I didn't want the extra 5g, lol)
Mullerlight
Mixture of fruit (Blueberries, kiwi, grapes, plum)
- With a sprinkle of cinnamon on top :)

SW fry up, yum! x

Paprika pork, which had peppers, courgette, onion, aubergine and tomatoes in it, served with SW wedges and cauli and broccoli. All those lovely frees;)

Chicken stir fry with sweet chilli sauce and noodles :)

batchelors savoury rice with veggies and fruit to finish :)

Venison, roast squash and veg with red wine gravy.

Back