What have you just eaten??

Toast & cheese.2 use up healthy extras!

Dinner was Chinese style pork, Chinese savoury rice & veggies.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

A Lindt lindor chocolate egg for 9 syns yummy

Salad leaves with fat free cottage cheese and fresh pineapple followed by a bowl of fresh fruit and a dollop of fat free Greek yoghurt :)

Baked beans, cheese (HEx A), Sunflower Seeds & Oats Ryvita (HEx B). Broke the ryvita into a bowl and poured beans on top added the cheese & mixed together. Sounds a bit minging but actually tastin really good :eating:

Bacon, 'fried' eggs and HP Sauce, followed by a Muller light honeyed peach greek style yoghurt

A big Quorn burger with cheese :)

toasted cheese and ham sandwich with marmite, and some strawberries. yum yum

I just had the BEST afternoon snack since I started SW two weeks ago and it sort of came about by accident. A big juicy Jaffa orange was about to 'go' in the fruit bowl - it was either eat it right then or chuck it, so I cut it up into segments, then sliced a banana and a green crunchy apple out of the fridge. put them all in a bowl. Normally I have a fat free yoghurt as a snack, but they didn't have the ones I like when I went shopping earlier, and to be honest I'm going off some of them a bit (eaten too many) ... so I looked in the fridge and my daughter gets these little mini pots of Philadelphia and Cadbury's which she puts on toast etc. I'm not really a chocolate person to be honest (yes I know that's as rare as Hen's teeth :D) and I've seen them 100 times and never even thought about eating one, but today I used it as a dip, got a corn fork and dipped my bits of fruit in. Flippin' gorgeous ... and I just looked it up and it's only 4.5 syns!

As I was eating it, I thought 'this is nicer than anything'. Lovely sweet juicy fruit, a little bit of chocolate creaminess, the nice crunchy texture of the cold apple. Better than cake or biccies any day!

Superspeed soup, some pasta & jalapenos mixed thru - tasty. :st thinking bout snacks now 2 use some syns!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Diet coke chicken half a pack of uncle bens egg fried rice (2 syns ) red onion red pepper & mushrooms cooked in frylight

Yum

Attachments

• image-3261928091.jpg
    image-3261928091.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 31
Smoked haddock, new pots, sweetcorn and peas. Oh yes and a piece of mango that jumped into my mouth when I was cutting it up ready for this evenings fruit salad:rolleyes:

Back