What have you just eaten??

Pork fillet, lush sauce, roasted veg and salad. And syn free! Yay! X

I just chopped up a banana, then got my baby chocolate Philadelphia pot, took the lid off and stuck it in the microwave for 10 seconds to soften and warm it slightly. Lovely then spread over my banana. Hit the spot and more!!!

Veggie Shepard s pie made with lentils, chickpeas and mung beans, sweet potato top yum yum.... So much left as it was so filling! Hubby wasn't over keen lol

For tea: omelette packed with lots of veg :) with side salad - actually felt like I was having egg foo young from the Chinese!

Two BLT sarnies! I can't remember how many syns 2 extra slices of wm nimble bread is. Is it 6 per slice?

I don't care anyway I just won't have anymore syns today.

Had SW quiche and salad for lunch followed by an apple and kiwi. Still hungry so had a shape raspberry delights yoghurt, still hungry so 2 babybels. And I'm STILL hungry. No idea why so am having a pint of squash in case its thirst. Very annoying!

Today is a bad food day.. Steak, 3 times cooked chips, with too much gin for it being pre 5pm... Oops

Had KFC style chicken strips, salad and noodles with a toffee muller and chopped up banana for afters yum

Fruit & yoghurt simple yet enjoyable :)

Porridge made wi milk (both HEx's)
Banana

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Porridge and a pear....

leftover jalfrezi from last night, yum yum.

Pitta pizza bns Chips side salad
Fruit & sugar free jelly

Attachments

• image-151658677.jpg
    image-151658677.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 71
  • image-2995460415.jpg
    image-2995460415.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 60
A 3 egg omelette filled with mushrooms, red pepper, red onion and peas, with my daily cheese ration grated over the top and put under the grill to fluff up. Served with a portion of noodles cooked in veggie stock, and loads of soy sauce.

Back