What have you just eaten??

Pitta pizza bns Chips side salad
Fruit & sugar free jelly

Looks very nice but I reckon that is why i am struggling to get to target as my meals are twice the size of these...

skinnyminx said:
Looks very nice but I reckon that is why i am struggling to get to target as my meals are twice the size of these...

Lol maybe that's why I'm struggling to stay in target and getting below it I'm not eating enough !! Maybe we need to swap lol

skinnyminx said:

Nag mine are too! I'd be starving on that! But it does look gorgeous x

I had spaghetti with prawns in a homemade creamy rocket pesto sauce. ... Followed by crab sticks & a yogurt :)

Hungry this evening

image-1398276497.jpg

Weetabix & SS Milk (HEx A+B)
Banana
Green Tea Lemon

Last edited:
well about 3 hours ago i have 2 weetabix with SS milk (HEa and b) topped with a banana and a tsp of honey (1 syn) followed by a coconut greek muller yog (0.5 syns)

and just ate my mid morning apple.

Melon & strawberries, hot apple & blackcurrant juice

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

mm just had a huge salad, with nandos chicken!
A massive grand total of 0.5 syns!

put the chicken in a bowl, add a dollop of natural fat free yoghurt and a table spoon of nandos hot peri peri sauce, mix and then george forman it :)
mouth is still on fire now though!

Chicken savoury rice with veg and quorn pieces

Chicken stir fry wi blue dragon garlic & spring onion sauce (3syns), mixed veg pak Choy, green beans, peas, broccoli, pepper, mushrooms, coriander & red chilli with blue dragon while wheat nests - yummy :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

chicken breast cooked in lemon, chilli and garlic with salad and new potatoes

Back