What have you just eaten??

Quorn swedish style balls (cooked with a tin of chopped tomatoes, garlic, beef oxo cube, mixed herbs and s & p to taste) with spaghetti and topped with hexa cheese.
th_2d98077c.jpg

Ah hem... Went to the pub for dinner with a friend and it was not SW friendly! :-s

Ok I had beer battered cod and chips and pudding which I shouldn't have done but the devil won, chocolate brownies and ice cream. Can't seem to stay on track at the moment. It was delish though but feel so bad! Weigh in on Tuesday night. :-( I gained last week so who knows for this week.

Hi Kelly

I have been the same this week - eaten so many sweet things that I would not normally bother with!! Had Mikado's; Strawberry Liquorice; Meringue & fresh Cream; Flumps!!!! I have had 81 syns this week and most of them are for these over 2-3days!!!! WI Tuesday as well and I am expecting a gain because of this even tho I am within Syns PLUS OH did not go shopping while I was away and so I have no Fresh Fruit or Veg in the house yet to try flush the system :cry:

Roll on WI so I can start afresh!!!

Good Luck Tuesday :)

Coffee and a Kiwi...

Fat free activia yogurt. Back on track after a couple of days so far off track I think I need to not have syns until weigh in on weds :(

A banana

Banana,grape,apple and yog,in wetherspoons for brekki,anyone know the syns?

I'm not sure, but won't be too much depending on the yoghurt.... scrap that looked on syns online and fresh fruit salad and yoghurt is free :)

I've just had tea, bubble and squeak, piri piri salmon, brocolli, carrots and leeks

Just had tea, pitta bread stuffed with quorn burger, mushrooms, onions and tomatoes.... with peppered sw wedges and salad :))))))
Muller light and apple for dessert:)

donna88 said:
I'm not sure, but won't be too much depending on the yoghurt.... scrap that looked on syns online and fresh fruit salad and yoghurt is free :)

I've just had tea, bubble and squeak, piri piri salmon, brocolli, carrots and leeks

Thanks,

Quorn Sausages x 2 (2syn)
Bacon (no fat)
2 Small Slices Wholemeal Bread (HCB)
Muller Light Rasp and Cran and 250ml Milk (HCA)

wholemeal pitta hexb with phili light hexa - yum
followed by rice crispy rocky road bar 7 syns and a coffee....

Kellogg's Fibre Plus bar & WW Lemon Lime Yogurt but going to struggle with these. Just bought them & I find them to be really chalky in texture - got another 7 to go!!!!

Back