What have you just eaten??

Fruit salad consisting of : apple, strawberries, pineapple, blueberries with a ww yogurt.

image-896951389.jpg

Kids n i really having a lazy day! Beans and tinned hot dogs for lunch! Normally id boke at the thought of tht but wow its good! 3synsfor my three dogs! X fruit salad chillin in fridge! X

Tomato Mug Shot & Lettuce, Tomato & cucumber with Fat Free Dressing

Just had the most random lunch ever - was really hungry after the gym and in a very picky mood so I just had a random selection of stuff I had in the fridge:

mushrooms
hea cheese
gherkins
pickled onions
light choices cottage cheese with onions and chives

Lol... feel a bit sick now!

mmm just had a mug of home made veg soup thanks to Aldi soup veg pack for 89p and some chicken stock :)

Chicken stir fry wi wok noodles, was fine, jst polished it off. Hungry 2nite :-(

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Tandoori chicken breasts, large salad, pitta hexb, jacket potato hexb chips. Flipping gorgeous could eat it again!

Attachments

• image-2642655773.jpg
    image-2642655773.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 29
having frying pan quiche for lunch and a snack of grapes now as im hank marvin

ok so i went to fridge and got the leftover chicken legs from bbq the other day too:sigh: but i did remove the skin :p

and im no longer hungry

Last edited:
Half a Tin of Beans and a Small brown Roll (hcb)

Blondee said:
Just starting a quick thread to ask what you have just eaten or the last thing you ate to day or what you about to eat or god forbid (!!) ... What you're about to indulge in...!!!

Lets hear those syns pile up!! :) :) :)

Love Katie xxx :)

Hifi bar,banana and choc Philly :)

A selection of mini pizza's
Mini Pizza-5 (Small).JPG

Alpen Light Double Chocolate; Lemon WW Yogurt (left my fruit @ home :()

Back