What have you just eaten??

Crunchy salad minus the lettuce - fed up of this now so just the cabbage!!!! Tomatoes; cucumber; radishes; beetroot & cooked gammon :)

I don't like lettuce so I buy the Asda coleslaw mix (i.e. shredded cabbage, onion and carrot) and have that with my tomato etc instead.

Turkey, mushroom, beansprouts, carrot and soya beans stir fried with soy sauce and spices.

pasta, asparagus, roasted red pepper, roasted onion, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes..........yummy !!!

I had breakfast a couple of hours ago: 28gr porridge made with 1 fat free vanilla yogurt and a dash of 1% enriched calcium soya milk, topped with a banana, strawberries, raspberries and blackberries. It was yummy and it's been my daily breakfast this week! It keeps me satiated for at least 4 hours.
In a while I'll have lunch: pasta with tomato sauce! Yummy!

Salt and chilli turkey stir fry! Yummy!

Breakfast was a broken up choc n fudge Alpen bar, with cut up apricots and vanilla muller light, followed by watermelon. I have no idea what dinner will be though x

2 quorn burgers and a big wedge of watermelon

Bloomin' quorn burgers set the flippin' smoke alarm off. What kind of fool puts a smoke alarm less than a meter away from the grill???!! Silly landlord.

Lucky7 said:
2 quorn burgers and a big wedge of watermelon

Bloomin' quorn burgers set the flippin' smoke alarm off. What kind of fool puts a smoke alarm less than a meter away from the grill???!! Silly landlord.

Shouldn't be a smoke in the kitchen, should be a heat detector.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Mushroom stroganoff from mag was lovely

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Microwaved sweet potato mmmmmm with fried onions, mushrooms and tomatoes (fried in fry light and balsamic vinegar) my new must eat meal!!

Back