What have you just eaten??

Kellogg's Special K cracker crisps :) Amazing xxx

A few handfuls of grapes. I am on the superfree's today

weetabix this morning

I'm still trying to find out the syn value. Perhaps I'd better brace myself!

I thought I'd try a pot to see as we have no facilities for hot food in our offices. I bought a pot in each flavour at the Deli Tinto in Presteigne where we stayed last weekend. I'm told Waitrose and John Lewis (I think) stock them - and Amazon of course. They really are nice - but more of a noodle soup than a "Pot Noodle" as we'd know them! When you add water it doesn't thicken so I need a spoon and a fork. But one pot is plenty for lunch. :)

did you ever find the syn value for these hun?

Apple

I have had such a sweetn tooth today so I have just had a Meringue Nest with FF Greek Yogurt & Lemon Curd & I thoroughly enjoyed it

i made some pancakes for me and the other half this morning using my milk allowance we had a plate full each at 5 syns with some calorie, fat free walden farms caramel sauce a coffee and apple. I dont like the syn free pancake recipe so have these at weekends -also nice piled high with bacon and a drizzle of maple syrup

i made some pancakes for me and the other half this morning using my milk allowance we had a plate full each at 5 syns with some calorie, fat free walden farms caramel sauce a coffee and apple. I dont like the syn free pancake recipe so have these at weekends -also nice piled high with bacon and a drizzle of maple syrup

Have you tried the magic pancakes using oats?

Just had some fruit salad, was nom!

Grapes earlier on :)

Back