What have you just eaten?

No, you're absolutely right , you still have to live which is why I still have G&SlimlineT on a weekend out... I 'could' do without it but I still want to live a little... :)

Good for you gal! :)

Just had green tea. Hope it does its job now. I have to say though, my skin has felt much better since being on this.

I agree with you cteena48... my skin looks radient LOL even the dry skin on my legs and area of excema have cleared up

My OH has a little small patch of psoriasis, not sure if you can treat it the same as eczema Ellie but I make a little home made mask for it of coconut-oil mixed with mashed avocado, honey and sometimes some bio oil...it works a treat!

Ha! Yum...it's only on his leg but is caused by stress... No idea why, I'm so easygoing ;) *ahem*

Lol @ wkdstepmum. **delilahdave wouldnt know meaning of stress either...cough, choke splutter** :)

Seriously, do you think this diet affects your moods?

Mine have been alot better and even TOM was bearable...for me anyhow, unsure how OH feels about it properly but I was chuffed.

I'm not really sure if it's the diet or the weight loss that have made me all round happier?! It's hard to distinguish but I DEFINITELY am a happier bunny...and MUCH more confident! I think when you feel happier with how you look it affects every single aspect of your life...You're kinder and less inclined to blow up about little things :) *not that I ever did before...oh no...not I...* ;)

Back