What have you learnt??

Lucy_B

Silver Member
Hi everyone,
I just thought it would be interesting to see what people have learnt about their eating habits that they didnt realise before they started dieting.
I have learnt that food is a very social thing for me, i didnt realise this before- i'm now arrnaging social events around coffee rather than food/drinks. Also realised the extent of my snacking. my downfall this week was trying to cut it out completely then ending up binging but you guys have given me some fab tips for this, thanks :)
so yeah, just wondered if anyone else had discovered something about their eating habits
xxxx

I've learnt I can survive on a lot less food and much smaller portions....... I can easily eat any bloke I know under the table but now I just choose not to :) Xxxxx

WW has taught me to be more organised (or at least try to be!) in relation to food planning. When there is no food in the house and it's a last minute dash to the shops then it crates bad food choices! This week will be my most organised as i'm writing a menu for the week to help limit bad choices :)

I have learnt that the following saying is very very true...

"nothing tastes as good as slim feels"

I think its really rewarding thinking of all the things you have learnt. The food planning is a big thing for me too. I also find it helpful to have a WW or COU meal in the freezer so if i do find myself in a situation where i have nothing in the cupboard or i dont want to cook i can still be healthy. Last week was a huge learning curve for me and i have got off on the right footing this week now :)
i love the nothing tastes as good as slim feels :) i may have to have that on the screen of my phone as motivation xx

I've definitely learnt that cutting out food completely doesn't work for me (used to be on Cambridge) it didn't deal with any issues surrounding food I had and just made me want to binge eat which was even worse than what I was doing before.

Now I know I can have anything I want just in moderation, I'm enjoying eating again and I'm making a lot more healthier choices!

Bring on a slimmer healthier me!

i love the it takes 4 weeks for you to notice your body changing- thats really good :)

Back