what have you made and can recommend from this months mag?

Hi

I made the risotto and the strawberry cheese cake. Risotto was lovely but I was sorry I made the cheese cake as I found it hard just to eat one slice and ended up having about three :(

I was thinking of trying some of the dips. Has anyone else made them?

Would it be possible to post the recipe for the risotto please or are you not allowed to do that? :)

I made the Leek and Pea pasta tonight from the newest mag (oct) that was yummy

thanks guys. I have tried the chicken kiev before and its lush!!!! Buit i use a hexb and whizz up a brown bread and use that as my breadcrumbs so its completely free!
xxx

I made the brocolli pasta bake, but added 1/2 recommended crocolli and added mushrooms and red pepper instead.

Was very nice.

I made the bacon wrapped burgers they were lush but a little plain, I'll put garlic and stuff in them next time.

hiya guys! :D i've tried a few so far. i'd recommend the chicken kieves - but i have to say that next time i'll do the breadcrumbs before the filling, it was just too messy LOL. i also tried the minced beefburgers wrapped in lean bacon. they are alright, bit bland. so the second time i added chopped mint and onions and parsley. yum! i made the lamb kebabs too. lovely, only have them as mini burgers because i didn't have as much lamb as i thought i did LOL.

would NOT recommend the cho and mint ice-cream. i was dissapointed and the whole thing tasted too bland, despite adding a couple of spoonfulls more of vanilla/mint essence.

Back