What Healthy snacks do you have?

Raspberries or apples if at work...but if im at home I'll mix some fruit up with some vanilla quark ...yummy! My evening treat/snack is.normally frozen yogurt or a ww pud ! X

During the day I try and limit myself to fruit or veggies as I know that evenings are when I like a treat lol. I sometimes chop up carrots, cucumber, red pepper and use a low fat garlic and herb salad dressing as a dip for some flavour. I've had sugar free jelly with a Danone chocolate pudding pot over (and few times a muller light yoghurt over). Last night I had a yoo moo frozen yoghurt which was AMAZING! Definitely have that again. I've also had muller rice which are on the high side for a snack, around 4-5g for a 190g pot. So I would usually only have one of these if my overall fat for the day was very low. They are around 200 calories too but because it's rice and dairy, they are pretty filling.

If I'm craving something really sweet I will sometimes have a slice of toasted wholemeal bread with sugar free jam on.

Back