What?? I cannot BELIEVE this!!

Wendyuk

So, I've been doing SW for 2 weeks. I didn't weigh my first week because I generally like to go by how my clothes feel. At the end of the first week I though nah that's silly I'd be better weighing so that I have a better idea. So I weighed and last week I did stick to the food 100% but I had a flexi day and wasn't very good with my syns. I got up this morning absolutely convinced that I would gain because I didn't feel I'd lost anything. I didn't think it would be huge but I'd already decided that I was still going to stick to the diet because I'm really enjoying it and would make much more effort this week. Well, I lost 4lb! :eek: I'm seriously in shock but very happy :D Thanks for all your support guys it's really helping. :)

Oh that's brilliant, well done!!

What a nice surprise!;)

Well done.

Thank you :) I've said in previous posts I'm quite happy to stick to the diet enjoy it and lose slowly. I'm still in that mind frame and don't expect a good loss every week but it was a nice surprise :D

Well done - what a great weight loss!!

Thank you Alwyn :D

Well done

Thanks everyone feeling very positive now. :D

Oooh well done mate - that's brilliant!!

I'm happy to just settle for a lb a week now too - and still have a life into the bargain so I know where you're coming from ..... what a fab surprise 4lb is tho ....... go you!!

xxx

Thanks Stacey it's great to see you again too. :D xx

Back