What i did NOT resist today!

No you won't be. You can avoid them, they're not very nice anyway, and at 20 syns for a piddly sized one? :p

3 malted milk biscuits with a cup of tea was yummy x ( first biscuit in two weeks but I had to give in ) but least it wad only 3 before I'd would of had the whole packet so good really x

50g of tablet!

A piece of fudge which my little man had made in school :D. It had nuts and raisins in it was also very chocolaty and goopy.It was also stunningly nice. I have no idea of the syn value and i didnt have a lot of it half tempted to assign all 15 daily syns to it. Perhaps a few more. As it isnt going to be low LOL. Might also do an extra 30 mins of cardio tonight too

Went for lunch at the pub......Diet Coke...Jacket Potato, Beans Salad......specifically requested no butter!:devilangel:

What do they put on my plate....Coleslaw.......Couldn't resist

Hate it when that happens! the worst is when you're given chips or the waiter says "Would you like to see the dessert menu"

Fab thread.

I didn't resist a piece of "breakfast loaf" in Costa.
Bit like carrot cake with some seeds and fruit.

Wish I had resisted it though, whilst it was rather nice, it was dry and kept falling to bits all over the table.

Will stick to my favourite Linzer Biscuit in future, if I'm in a "non resisting" mood!!

With you on the butterscotch HiFi bars PurpleSky.. Mmm they are so good! Well worth 3 syns each. Could be worse, you could have had 2 of the other type HiFi bars and doubled your syn intake ;)
Have had my HEX's today and so far stopped at 1 bar .... hmmmm I want another xxx

I can tell you what I wont be resisting later.......battered sausage & chips from the chippy.
And last night I didn't resist pepperoni pizza & half an easter egg :eek:.
I promise to get back on track tomorrow but had a crappy weigh in last night and only lost half a pound despite being uber good last week, so feel like splurging a bit ;)

.........giant milk buttons (10.5 syns?) Quavers (4.5) and Im going to have a chinese takeaway tonight, feel very naughty!

today they brought in pizza and chocolate cake for hitting our targets at work . . . . . . so i ended up havin 2 slices of pizza and a slice of choc cake . . . now my OH has just rung and sed he wants chippy for tea . . . wats a girl to do !! . . . think i'll have to stand on the scales on just one leg do u think that will work ??

jaylou said:
It's like a jammy dodger but bigger and made with shortbread and lovely jam.
They are so nice. Well worth not resisting ;)

My hard to resist is the raspberry & almond bake (like a bakewell slice). So yummy but I can't even bring myself to look up syns as I know it'll be lots. I uses to have 2 a week!! :8

Maybe I'll treat myself when I reach my 1stone award!

Back