What i did NOT resist today!

Funky monkey said:
Greggs sausage roll & iced Easter bun (only ate half of each, baby ate other half)

Has anyone any idea how many syns will be in the bun??? Not overly big but got yellow icing and sugar strands on top x

Bad day yesterday! I knew we were having Chinese ( for the 2nd Saturday in a row thanks to family get togethers) and had allowed syns for that. But had fourRoses and then had munchies when we got home and picked at bots and bobs. Back on track today and could have been worse I used to eat like that every weekend and drink wine too! X x

Everything... Hangovers are evil!!

An ice cold can of coke!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fizzy ones, or normal ones? I like the normal ones best... :)
Aint had them in ages!!

I caved and had a couple of bits of chocolate today.... It was nice, but disappointing. Hope I don't fall into that trap again any time soon!

Full blown coke!! The real sh*t!! And it was sooooo good!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Auburn said:
What type of bun was it, was it like a chelsea bun, or a bread bun with icing etc on it? :)

like a cupcake - vanilla sponge with yellow icing and sugar strands on top x

Auburn said:
Fizzy ones, or normal ones? I like the normal ones best... :)
Aint had them in ages!!

I caved and had a couple of bits of chocolate today.... It was nice, but disappointing. Hope I don't fall into that trap again any time soon!

Normal ones, I literally cannot resist so have moved them to a high cupboard out of my sight. Hope that works lol

kingleds said:
Do you really want to know??? It won't change the fact you ate it hun!! Are you likely to start feeling guilty if its more than you were expecting?

No I won't feel guilty I have made peace with the fact I've had a crap few days - have started a fresh today... So sock it to me???

Fair enough!! Can't find the nutritional info for the particular one you had, but based on the average for cupcakes on syns online I reckon you are looking at about 20.

kingleds said:
Fair enough!! Can't find the nutritional info for the particular one you had, but based on the average for cupcakes on syns online I reckon you are looking at about 20.

20 for half or 20 for the whole thing??? (like that matters lol) cheers for the info :O

For the whole thing - though if you managed to only eat 1/2 then you deserve the other half for exercising some restraint!! They look yummy on the website

kingleds said:
For the whole thing - though if you managed to only eat 1/2 then you deserve the other half for exercising some restraint!! They look yummy on the website

Lol my daughter ate the other half luckily :) they are nice but not 20 syns worth of nice x

OK I went food shopping and bought some cookies from the bakery! they were 24.5 syns each!!!!!!!!!!! and I ate two yesterday and two today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! even after finding out the syns LOL! just no control today.

Back