What i did NOT resist today!

I told nana no egg for Easter & she listened. However she just brought me a box if malteasers! How am I gonna resist those? Weigh in on Thursday so can't eat them cos my weight losses not been great lately :(

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Funky monkey said:
A malteser bunny! Oh My Word they are soooo nice! I want another now lol x

I am currently sitting here thinking there are four chocolate malteasers bunnies downstairs in my cupboard!! Arrgh I must resist!! ;-) x

leighxx said:
I told nana no egg for Easter & she listened. However she just brought me a box if malteasers! How am I gonna resist those? Weigh in on Thursday so can't eat them cos my weight losses not been great lately :(

I would have 3 malteasers with a coffee if I have a sweet craving, syn them as 1 or 1.5syns, can't remember exactly as was off choccie for lent...!

Yeah no way I could do that if I open them then before I know it they'll be all gone

It's anything sweet that's my downfall! I have such a sweet tooth!! Can't even begin to write what iv eaten over last few days! Time to wipe the slate clean!!

Fish & chips but I did a 10.5 mile forest trek cycle route this morning & 5 mile hike this afternoon (on holiday in Lake District) and I've been on plan, loads of body magic & within syns every other day so far so don't feel too bad!! :)

An Easter Egg! I had to get rid of the temptation, and i guess i could have given it away BUT i fancied a bit and once i started i didn't stop, next thing its gone!! Whoops!

busywoman said:
Fish & chips but I did a 10.5 mile forest trek cycle route this morning & 5 mile hike this afternoon (on holiday in Lake District) and I've been on plan, loads of body magic & within syns every other day so far so don't feel too bad!! :)

Wow, never mind busywoman, I think it's wonderwoman!!!!! :)

Alilou21 said:
An Easter Egg! I had to get rid of the temptation, and i guess i could have given it away BUT i fancied a bit and once i started i didn't stop, next thing its gone!! Whoops!

I got the biggest easter eggs delivered from work yesterday - includes 10 - yes 10 caramel bunnies. The whole thing is worth 130 odd syns. Have broken the egg up into 25g bits (6.5 syns) and put them in the fridge- and OH can have the bunnies

I got the biggest easter eggs delivered from work yesterday - includes 10 - yes 10 caramel bunnies. The whole thing is worth 130 odd syns. Have broken the egg up into 25g bits (6.5 syns) and put them in the fridge- and OH can have the bunnies

I know i should have done that! But.. well infact anything i say is not a good enough excuse! That is some will power you have! Sweet things are my weakness!!

Now THAT is forward planning - I like it!

Creme egg for me- which I synned - but so worth it. I love with SW that you can still have these things and just not feel the guilt - plus you begin to appreciate how you want to use your syns more.

I had hula hoops!! Thinking a little bag was about the same as quavers but a awful 6.5syns that's just scary!! And to think I used to sit and eat two bags on a binge day!! X

Alilou21 said:
I know i should have done that! But.. well infact anything i say is not a good enough excuse! That is some will power you have! Sweet things are my weakness!!

Don't get me wrong - entirely possible i will at sone point this weekend wrestle the bunnies from OH and eat all 12 bags of egg!

Kieragh1515 said:
Wow, never mind busywoman, I think it's wonderwoman!!!!! :)

Lol! I feel like this holiday has become a bit more like boot camp?! We climbed a mountain today too! Scafell Pike, the highest peak in England. Nearly killed me but I rewarded myself with a mini pork & pickle pie for lunch @ the summit! Believe me I was so starving my Ryvita & laughing cow have NEVER tasted so good! Better lose next week after all this effort!!

Don't get me wrong - entirely possible i will at sone point this weekend wrestle the bunnies from OH and eat all 12 bags of egg!

Now that would be more like me! But well done! The thought and planning is there.. you never know you might surprise yourself! :) x

Back