What i did NOT resist today!

Twizzle said:
OK I went food shopping and bought some cookies from the bakery! they were 24.5 syns each!!!!!!!!!!! and I ate two yesterday and two today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! even after finding out the syns LOL! just no control today.

Yada yada!! Once they're gone don't buy anymore lol! I find once things are in the house it's nigh on impossible to resist them ...

2 Cadbury's Creme Eggs... damn my boss for buying me an easter egg!

A mini egg easter cake. What a waste of 8 syns. It wasnt even that nice :(

Buying a pick and mix from tesco on the way home from group tonight although I haven't eaten any yet! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

A slice of birthday cake and a glass of rose!
The easter eggs remain untouched tho! :D

JOINED S/W 19.10.10 @ 12STONE AFTER HAVING MY SECOND BABY

Lost 12lbs from 19.10.10 up until Christmas

4.1.11 +2lbs

11.1.11 -2lbs

18.1.11 -1lb

25.1.11 STS

1.2.11 -3lbs

8.2.11 -2.5lbs

22.2.11 -2.5lbs

1.3.11 -3.5lbs

8.3.11 -0.5lbs

22.3.11 -2lbs

29.3.11 -2lbs

7.3.11 -2lbs

14.4.11 +1.5lbs

Just about finished a can if coke full on coke not diet :) that's what I miss the most

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

leighxx said:
Just about finished a can if coke full on coke not diet :) that's what I miss the most

Have to agree!! I love coke!! :-( have you tried coke zero?? I am loving it now and I am allowed have it! Wohoo!

I've not tried it cos thought it would taste like diet coke and I hate diet coke

Me too!! Diet coke is rotten. But coke zero is really nice, think it's the closest thing to the real thing.

All I need to go with it are some reeses peanut butter cups and I am in heaven!! :)

Cadburys wholenut chocolate! Usually try to limit myself to 3 tabs(from a small £1 bar which has a 3 tab row) but had six ;-) oops so no syns saved for today but very well spent haha

Spring rolls with a chinese takeaway. Oops, I have lots of mitigating circumstances but should probably still have said no!

Back