What I have eaten today - please help and comment!

eatlessweighless

Hello all

I am determined now to lose the rest of my weight with SW. I had a half hearted attempt about a month ago, went back on CD, and have now decided to come back here.

So can you please have a look at what I have had today/going to have, and just check that I am getting the hang of it. I am doing it by myself as I am not new to the principles of SW, but its been a while! I have all the newest books from a friend, just need a little check from you good people!

Red day

Breakfast
Bran flakes - Hex B
Milk - Hex A
Banana

Lunch
Feta cheese salad - Hex A
"Quiche" made with carrots, onion, celery, bacon, potato (Hex B), cottage cheese and eggs

Tea
Mince with tomato sauce, and loads of free veggies

Snacks
VLF natural yogurt
Satsuma's

Does that look good? Going to the gym tonight too for my induction, want to start offsetting the food by getting off my bottom more as I sit in an office all day!

Thank you for your help.

Theresa x

It looks fine but where are your Syns? You should try not to have less that 5 Syns per day

That all looks good to me!

The only thing I'd say is... are you making sure you are sticking to the amounts for your bran flakes and potato?

Some ideas for sizes here... these are the healthy extra sizes. About the same as a mouse for a potato and an idea on the amount of cereal you're supposed to have. They're quite small!

Jacket potato size:

he-jacket.jpg

Cereal size:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/snuggles4me/he-cereal.jpg

Also, is your mince lean? If so, it's completely free. If not, some have suggested cooking it and then skimming a bit of the fat off it.

Hope that helps anyhow...

Ste
x

Thank you very much. I forgot to say that I had olives with my feta salad so I know there are some syns in those, and I will probably have something later on, got some go-ahead biscuits in the cupboard!

All the things I have to weigh, I have weighed today, and I have made sure I have bought lean mince too!

Happy days, really enjoying myself and eating lots which suits me fine. Next I need to make sure I am not just being greedy!!

Thanks again.

Theresa x

Cool! Your food looks fine to me.

It's a bummer with the cereals I think, hardly any! At first I thought bran flakes were 42g which wasn't too bad. But 28g! It's kind of a bit pointless really...

Enjoy!

Ste
x

I've done SW in the pass and it all looks fine. Although i disagree about having to have syns everyday you don't need to. There were many days that i had no syns.

Looks good to me hun.

Breakfast tip - I tend to use a B on a piece of bread, then cover it with baked beans on a green day or scrambled egg on a red.

It gives you a lot more scoff for the price of 1B.

xxx

Looks good to me hun.

Breakfast tip - I tend to use a B on a piece of bread, then cover it with baked beans on a green day or scrambled egg on a red.

It gives you a lot more scoff for the price of 1B.

xxx

Yes and if you use the nimble bread you can have 2 slices :). If you really want to go to town you can add scrambled eggs, quorn sausages and mushrooms on a green day all of which is free :D

Hello All looks fine to me hun

Good luck on the last leg of ya journey!x

Back