• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

what I learnt today....

Thanks! Fine now I've drank tons of water! Chillies are meant to help you lose weight too so that can be the plus side! :D

Thanks! Fine now I've drank tons of water! Chillies are meant to help you lose weight too so that can be the plus side! :D
And they are a speed food :D

gl12282

Plodding on.......
I'm not sure that I could ever eat enough chilli for it to become a speed food ? Unless that is because by eating one (or part of one) you can't manage anything else - that would work as a speed food............!!!!

Hope you had a good meal anyway though shoegal and that your first proper SW day has gone well. Can't wait to hear about your WI next week !

Gail x

I'm not sure that I could ever eat enough chilli for it to become a speed food ? Unless that is because by eating one (or part of one) you can't manage anything else - that would work as a speed food............!!!!

Hope you had a good meal anyway though shoegal and that your first proper SW day has gone well. Can't wait to hear about your WI next week !

Gail x
That made me chuckle! I was thinking that any chilli, small piece or not, would contribute to the weight loss in one way or another!! :eek:

gl12282

Plodding on.......
Ha ha ha ColJack !!! :8855:

Although that was my first thought when I read it too !! I just wasn't witty enough to put it as a reply/posting because I never thought to do that...........

Must have been mint and chilli tea...