WHAT IF?

Fair enough, i didnt mean particularly you were unhealthy at all but writing that sentence in the third person would have sounded rather odd doesnt one think? lol

just a few on here have said that they dont eat any fruit or veg so even tho they'll be less weight they'll still be unhealthy.

i might check my cholesterol at uni lol just for noseyness

To be fair though ww DO encourage healthy eating, its a complete myth that they don't. The whole point of the discover plan is that it encourages you to eat mainly 'filling foods' which are all very healthy foods, and if you stuck mainly to these foods then you would be following a healthy diet - ie eggs, lean meat, poultry, fish, low fat dairy, fruit and veg, pulses etc. I do believe that most of us 'long term' ww's do this. I know you are viewing your weight loss as short term therefore you have a different attitude which is fair enough - ie I saw you say that you ate 0 points all day so you could have a high fat baguette for dinner. Yes you would stay within your points, but thats obviously not a healthy way to eat, and its not actually following the ww plan!! If you went to class you would see that they encourage you to eat a healthy brekkie that contains carbs and protein, etc etc therefore eating 0 points all day doesn't actually fit into the plan.

As for the cost, I think you forget that theres a huge amount of work going on ehind the scenes. WW is a huge business, and employs scientists who are constantly performing research, and they have to pay to train leaders, advertise - imagine the cost of those tv ads!, run the website etc etc.

I love my ww class, and happily paid for it for a year prior to becoming a gold member, and for me it was worth every penny! The only thing I would love for them to provide is excercise, like Rosemary Conley classes do, but I can see why its not really practical for them to do that!

lol it wasnt high fat the meal i wanted just more points than i usually have it was 11pts out of my 19 a day. its bread thats the killer on points! gutted! i looove bread.

i pretty much only eat vegetables and fish, my diet is as healthy as "ones" diet can get. just before i used to eat doritos at the weekends, which i dont do now. lol

After being disappointed this week at not looseing anything

im allowed 24 points if i can manage on 16 points day would this be ok?

There's lots of debate about how many points are 'ok' and whether you should 'mix up' your points to boost weight loss.

I got a bit downhearted because I STS for the last 2 weeks. It is a bit demotivating when you're trying hard, I know. BUT I decided to stick to my points allowance for this week and I dropped 3lbs at my WI today. (Woo!)

Anyway, having experienced this recently - I would suggest sticking with your points for the time being. If you weren't to lose anything for the next few weeks (i.e. 4 WI in a row) you'd know there was something up, but STS for 1-2 weeks shouldn't put you off.

Don't let it get you down chick! It will happen - just keep at it!:)

Back