What if....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by 161ds, 30 August 2008 Social URL.

1. 161ds

161ds Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    What if tonight you win the lottery - Not ten pounds but like 80k plus or even better the jackpot..

Do you

a) stick to CD - with money to spend need to be slim

b) celebrate in style and promise to return

c) Never think about CD again

I just don't know...:eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. That's_So_Fetch

That's_So_Fetch Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Personally, i would a) stick to CD to lose the weight quickly and fit into all the gorjus clothes i will be buying seeing as i can go on a few shopping sprees and then to maintain i would use my money to get myself a personal trainer, my own chef to cook me low cal and low carb nutritionally balanced food and i would also buy a new house with my own gym :) xx

4. That's_So_Fetch

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Maybe i would have abit of lipo too on the stubborn areas of fat that dont shift after losing weight with CD but only as a last resort, lol xx

5. That's_So_Fetch

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I'm getting carried away now with thinking about what i would do with all that money, lol. Think of all the shoes, handbags, clothes, cars etc. i could buy. I would invest and save some aswell of course. Ok, i need to wake up now!!! Lol xx

6. Fizzy

Fizzy Silver Member

I would stick to CD for sure.

7. 161ds

161ds Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Maybe baby - with you and the personal trainer etc.. I honestly think I wouldnt be able to stick to CD if I won the jackpot so many places to eat and drink at... Then I could have one of the best gym memberships and not have to work so would be able to become very active!

8. That's_So_Fetch

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    You could also afford those fancy machines they have now, like the vibroplate thing and them all in 1 pilates machines that'll give you a lean slender body. You could also do what Elizabeth Hurley did and lock yourself away in Elton Johns house with a chef and your own gym. Hey it worked for her, maybe it'll work for us, lol. I really need to wake up now! Can you tell i am major skint at the mo :( xx

ooohhhh and i would have Channing Tatum as my trainer, mmmm, yummy :D

9. Camilla

Camilla Silver Member

I think I would have one night off and have Fish and Chips to celebrate the win (Yes, I know I'm a classy bird!!!!) But you can't beat fish and chips and I would drive up to the Weatherby Whaler to get them!!! XX

10. Boo

Boo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(18.87%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro Points
    Def carryon with CD after having a night off celebrating!
    Would be able to afford a personal trainer & a chef to cook me a nutrionally balanced diet & wouldn't have to work so could get fit very quickly.

Oh well best wake up! :) xx

11. Lostris

Lostris Serena's title didn't fit

Start Weight:
    111kg
    Current Weight:
    100.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    75kg
    Lost(%):
    10.7kg(9.64%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Definately a) stick to CD - with money to spend need to be slim.

I have plenty of things I'd want to buy that aren't food, like a new laptop, a Wii, pay for my studybooks etc. Take my family on a vacation, treat them all to a nice dinner somewhere (with me sipping my shake).

I probably would get lots of gym-equipment to put in our house tho hahah :D

I want to be slim. Besides, if I were to spend my money on some expensive clothing piece, from.. err (fashion-leek) armani ??? or gucchi or whatever I'd want it to be a small size :D

12. preetone

preetone Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(9.47%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    im going with the enjoy tonite and then get back on SS to fit into all those new cloths i can afford, with matchng shoes and handbags to go with each outfit! yep, i will now too go off and day dream about this for the next hour or so.

13. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Oooh difficult choice. To be honest, I think I would wanna lose weight biggest loser stylie - try and get Gillian to kick my butt into touch or someone similar. I wouldn't want to celebrate too much until I had got to goal! Oh well I am gonna dream about it!

14. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    No amount of money can ever buy a healthy body so for me I would just enjoy spending the money on my friends, family and securing the future. No point in being rich when I was at my biggest as I wasn't going to be around long enough to spend it if my health had kept deteriorating at the rate it was.

So health everytime for me :)

15. sylvielove

sylvielove Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    8st1lb(35.65%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet and gastric band
    Would definatly get myself a chef and a huge padlock for the kitchen! A personal trainer to kick my butt for me would also be great.

Whether I would stay on CD or not I'm really not sure. I've only just started so don't appreciate the benefits yet.

Laura x

16. That's_So_Fetch

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Or Bob, mmmm, he's yummy :D and so in touch with his feelings :p, lol. I love The Biggest Loser, but i always end up in tears when i watch it :rolleyes: xx

17. Surfhunny

Surfhunny Laugh in the face of food

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(17.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambidge Diet
    I would stick to CD for sure:party0049:, I've only got 3st 6lbs to go, so I can hang on for another 3 months or so, then go wild:party0036:. I'd have a personal trainer :character00116: and maintain my healthy new weight. No amount of money can make me quit now:giveup:, not when my target weight is well within sight:scale:!!!

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. ZoBo

ZoBo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I'd stick to my diet. Definately! I'd rather be thin & loaded than overweight & loaded....

I'd spend money on Loboutins until I was at goal.

Then, I'd just spend a fortune on a MAHOOSIVE shopping spree.....

20. Surfhunny

Surfhunny Laugh in the face of food

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(17.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambidge Diet
    A girl on my wavelength!!!!! I lurve shoes!!!!!!!!!

21. ZoBo

ZoBo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Yep :eek:) You don't have to be thin to wear fab shoes!

I've recently claped eyes on a pair for my wedding next year. I canot stop thinking about them!

22. Minz

Minz Maintainer

I'd stick to CD and buy more clothes en-route to goal......haven't bought anything bar shoes since I started, mind you have found loads of clothes that I haven't worn in years, that now FIT! Woo hoo.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.