Extra Easy What is different now?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Snozzberry, 14 April 2010 Social URL.

1. Snozzberry

Snozzberry Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7.5lb(11.08%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am rejoining SW tomorrow night but I am trying to get ahead with food planning for the weekly shop at the weekend, and meals until we get there, based on what I already know.

I have seen a couple of references on here to the relaunch in the new year and some changes - I wonder if someone could explain the gist of these to me until I can get to my meeting?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. evilpenguin

evilpenguin Not evil at all

Start Weight:
    21st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Back to Slimming World
    How long ago did you do SW? The new plan is Extra Easy, it's basically Green + Red mixed but you only have 1 HEA and 1 HEB. On SW's website there's always a free menu plan for a week and there's plenty of ideas on the recipe section here you could pinch :)

4. malaika

malaika Lover of Extra Easy

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
  5. Snozzberry

Snozzberry Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7.5lb(11.08%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I did it last towards the end of last year, November probably. I remember my consultant saying that the price would be going up in the new year so to buy countdowns by X to beat the increase anyway. She also mentioned some changes, which I had forgotten until I saw something mentioned on here about how some things had changed.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.