what is everyone having for dinner?

well I had.... crispy beef, rice and noodles! yummy! xxx

i had a jacket with cheese and salad - lettuce, tom, cuumber, egg and my all time favourite sweet beetroot salad :p :p :p

i have this every day (apart from red days) in which i have all that salad but with meat instead of potato

Im making biriyani (dont know how to spell it!!) think its free woop woop!!! x

Hi
Having Tandoori Quorn that I was going to have last night - the rest of the family are having pizza.:eek:
Have had a nice glass of white wine while preparing everything.:p
Also planned meals for the next week.:)
Irene

i had quorn sausage pasta - yum! :D

2 x quorn sausages cooked then sliced up, added to loads of cooked pasta.

for teh sauce - 4 x garlic cloves fried in frylight, add a couple of tblsp of tomato puree, and a carton of passata. also 1 veggie stock cube dissolved in 2tblsp water, then added to the tomato sauce.

heat through and add to pasta and sausages.

28g grated cheese on top for a HE :) yummmmmmy :D

im just doing a fry up on george

sausages bacon eggs mushrooms and cant decide whether to have tinned toms too !

Mmm some yummy ideas on here. I went to 2 parties yesterday, both had lots of buffet food. The first one I managed to eat nothing, the second I had one quarter of a ham salad sandwich on white bread (no wholemeal options) and a banana. The day before I made pizza for the rest of the family and managed to not eat any. It took major willpower! The payoff is that I feel I've had a really good weight loss this week, have jumped on the scales this morning and cant wait for proper weigh in on Tuesday.

Today I think I'm going to have a quorn crispy fillet with maybe SW wedges. Will cook a proper dinner tomorrow as we're out most of the day.

Today i have had
Smoked salmon , grilled tomatos and scrambled egg for brunch and im having Roast Pork with loads of veggies and a couple of spuds for tea followed by stewed rhubarb for pud god i love my new diet :)

im gonna have jacket spuds tonite with beans and cheese mmmm cant wait think i might have a pasta packet for lunch or supernoodles

Im having bolognaise! Really exciting

x

I'm having a stir fry beef and broccoli in oyster sauce thing (out of a SW magazine), and may make some spicy potatoes (HexB) to go with it.

Back