What is for tea?

Pork curry (in the slow cooker right now) I'll have mine with roasted butternut squash & OH will have his with rice. But tea is late tonight ........ after weigh in:p

Going to mums for dinner tonight with the whole family :D My lovely mummy has made me a shepards pie with minced steak, veggies and freshly made mash with no butter lol, bless her!

Im taking a leap of faith and trying these lamb shanks in mint gravey from morrisons i posted about earlier, with mash and veg. *fingers crossed*!! x

Extra Easy
Dinner tonight will be chicken supreme (chicken thighs with a Colman's chicken supreme sauce mix divided between the 3 of us), served with boiled rice and maybe a few SW wedges....

I have the mushy pea and tin tom curry with a little chicken breast as a HEB. With SW chips and rice.

Canny wait! I had it once before and it was delicious.

Tonight we're having Steak pie made with filo pastry, sw chips, sprouts, petit pois and carrots.

Made from the calendar recipe - 5 syns.

we are having sweet and sour pork done in the slo cooker of course, and LOADS of SW chips!!

ANd because an above post reminded me of the mushy pea curry......Id ather have that! lol:D

God I'm jealous, everyone else is havein something really scrummy while I'm tucking into a jacket with beans and a minibaby bell light left over from the allowance earlier. Hop you all enjoy, think I'll try some of these ideas next week as we're both off work

Gammon with egg and fresh pineapple with roasted carrots and green beans and cauliflower. No sins on a red day :)

Nothing exciting as already had chicken curry but tonight is scrambled egg, beans on toast might grate some cheese on top just because I can lol

I picked up a recipe card outside Sainsbury's for Aromatic Masalla Mince, and it was absolutely gorgeous. We had with rice - definitely recommend it!!
:D

turkey meatballs was great well worth having a go for me the only down side was the meatballs but then i dont like meatballs but will def be making it again for fam and i will just have the sauce and pasta mmmmmmmmmmm cant wait :D

Back