What is society coming to? : - (

ginlin

Better to Drink your Syns
At about six this evening my hubby went to my parents house, seven doors away to collect a cauliflower for tonights dinner, from my fathers allotment.

On his way back down the street he encountered three lads, one asked did he want to fight, he said no, then he asked did he have a pound, hubby said no, and the lad proceeded to thump hubby!

For some strange reason, I was on my daughters laptop, which froze, and drove my attentions to the front window!

I leapt up, and opened the door and shouted at the lad, who walked away.

Fortunately hubbys glasses, about £350+, were on the pavement, but ok.

Unbelievable, I hope hubby is ok.

I think society is far too soft with youths, I could go on this is a big bug bear of mine.

Oh my god! How vile. Glad hubby & his glasses are ok.

How old were these cretins?

Reminds me of that innocent guy a few years ago that was killed on his own street.

Is antisocial behaviour commonplace in the area? If so, might be worth getting in touch with local neighbourhood watch or local police station.

It's disgusting and I hope the police were called. To increase patrols people need to call the police a certain number of times.
My son was mugged for his mobile, his mate a few days later, a 40yr old man was beaten badly whilst waiting for a bus at 6.30am!!! All in one road!

Oh my god! How vile. Glad hubby & his glasses are ok.

How old were these cretins?

Reminds me of that innocent guy a few years ago that was killed on his own street.

Is antisocial behaviour commonplace in the area? If so, might be worth getting in touch with local neighbourhood watch or local police station.

Thank you xxx
They were probably aged about seventeen.
I contacted a local councillor who has reported it to the police, with no names etc., who apparently were patrolling the area in plain clothes, but obviously not in the right place.

It's disgusting and I hope the police were called. To increase patrols people need to call the police a certain number of times.
My son was mugged for his mobile, his mate a few days later, a 40yr old man was beaten badly whilst waiting for a bus at 6.30am!!! All in one road!

Despite being told by us all, hubby refused to ring the police :(

But, I did contact a local councillor, who did so, with no names.

Unfortunately, this is what modern Britain, or at least parts of it has become. All goes back to lack of respect, corporal punishement, and we are now reaping what has been sewn.

These "kids" disaffected (or whatever this weeks trendy phrase is) are untouchable. I know in parts of this area (northeast England) there are "no-go" areas, but the majority are well under control. A lt of "self-policing" goes on, and yes, a few years ago, there were cases of vigilantes.

I feel very safe at home, although wherever I travel, there are always groups to be weary of.

I trust hubby did report this assault/attack? - I also understand a lot of people do not for fear of recriminations.

I know every generation blames the one before, but does this date back to the so-called permissive society?;)

Why didnt hubby go back with a bit of 2 x 4!!! Little shits, boredom probably to blame for this as well as being dragged up!!! x
We're not allowed to fight fire with fire, but sometimes it is the answer. Or the only language they understand.

let's reclaim the streets! *beats chest in a manly, northern manner* :p

On a more serious note, I hope your fella's ok Lynne?

We're not allowed to fight fire with fire, but sometimes it is the answer. Or the only language they understand.

let's reclaim the streets! *beats chest in a manly, northern manner* :p

On a more serious note, I hope your fella's ok Lynne?

Thank you Steve xxx
He's gone for a walk with the dog, and we are supposed to be going to Cardiff later, but we'll see how he is when he gets in.

At about six this evening my hubby went to my parents house, seven doors away to collect a cauliflower for tonights dinner, from my fathers allotment.

On his way back down the street he encountered three lads, one asked did he want to fight, he said no, then he asked did he have a pound, hubby said no, and the lad proceeded to thump hubby!

For some strange reason, I was on my daughters laptop, which froze, and drove my attentions to the front window!

I leapt up, and opened the door and shouted at the lad, who walked away.

Fortunately hubbys glasses, about £350+, were on the pavement, but ok.

That is disgusting !!!

What gives the thugs the right to terrorise decent, hard working folks...............oh to
be
the P.M. in great Britain. Get a woman back in there !!!!!

Why didnt hubby go back with a bit of 2 x 4!!! Little shits, boredom probably to blame for this as well as being dragged up!!! x

Because he didn't want to end up with a knife in his chest and dead on the pavement.

Absolutely disgusting.......it is time some really tough penalties were handed out. The police and any sort of authority is treated with contempt, almost a joke with this type of uneducated and ignorant thug.

Is it allowed to send your DH big heartfelt hug ?????

I used to work with this guys nephew. It was terrible but he has started a campaign (sp?) to try and end all these terrible crimes.

It's happening everywhere though.

Last week, three 17 year old lads raped and mugged a 92 year old lady opposite my house at 3am in the morning.

I live in a very close knit area, and I know the lads that have done it, as do others, and I hope to god the get the beatings they deserve.

Jodieboo said:
I used to work with this guys nephew. It was terrible but he has started a campaign (sp?) to try and end all these terrible crimes.

Last week, three 17 year old lads raped and mugged a 92 year old lady opposite my house at 3am in the morning.

I live in a very close knit area, and I know the lads that have done it, as do others, and I hope to god the get the beatings they deserve.

Oh that makes me feel sick!

Jodieboo said:

Have they been caught?

If not I hope you'll share your Invaluable
Knowledge? Sick ****ers xx

Back