Green Days What is the biggest physical change you hope for from sw?

To have a flat tummy and one chin!! I've lost 20 pounds but not much has come off those 2 places yet so need to keep going.

I'd like to not worry if I look fat when ppl tag me in pictures on Facebook lol also would like to wear jeans without worrying if I'll have a roll of belly when I sit down!

I'd like to be able to shop for clothes wherever I want, without having to worry if they do clothes above a size 14!

I would like to lose enough off my face so that I can really see what I am supposed to look like. Nice to see my features and face shape when they are not covered in fat.

I would love to wear my wedding ring again too

Hamish's Mum - That's a really good one - I've always had a fat face with big hamster cheeks, I do wonder what I look like underneath, perhaps I actually look like my mum / brother under there!

Im hoping my cellulite will reduce substantially. No word of a lie I have tons of the stuff both on the front and back of my legs. I've never ever seen anybody else with as much as I have. I am now 5lbs from target and it looks slightly better but I there's no way I could wear a short skirt.

I'll keep on working hard at trying to shift it

I know how you feel becky... I look like an overgrown pinky orange...not near my target either. Just started and have over a 100 pounds to lose!

Susy75 said:
I know how you feel becky... I look like an overgrown pinky orange...not near my target either. Just started and have over a 100 pounds to lose!

Glad to know its not just me!

Ive just started having ultrasonic lipo treatment my legs, it's not cheap and you need a few sessions.

I also brought a vibration plate which I started using yesterday and that's supposed to help with cellulite too.

I think it's scared me that I'm almost at target and my legs still look shocking x

Good luck on your sessions, I'm sure you'll be happy with the end result. I am worried about stretch marks!

BeckyT said:
Glad to know its not just me!

Ive just started having ultrasonic lipo treatment my legs, it's not cheap and you need a few sessions.

I also brought a vibration plate which I started using yesterday and that's supposed to help with cellulite too.

I think it's scared me that I'm almost at target and my legs still look shocking x

Dont wanna depress you hun but even at my slimmest my bum and thighs were still big/flabby in proportion to the rest of my body and I still had cellulite. Exercise and lotions helped a little but it was always there. I think it is something that if you are prone to it it will always be there regardless of size. I dont let it bother me, I just chuck on some nude tights and wear a skirt.

Thanks for the advice... I have a doo to go to on Thursday and I want to wear a black dress however I'm going to have to try some skin colour tights to see if that helps x

BeckyT said:
Thanks for the advice... I have a doo to go to on Thursday and I want to wear a black dress however I'm going to have to try some skin colour tights to see if that helps x

I've heard that giving up all carbonated drinks helps so no coke/ lemonade etc

Shirleen said:
I've heard that giving up all carbonated drinks helps so no coke/ lemonade etc

Yeah I heard that too... I only really drink it now when I'm on a night out with my vodka... And that isn't very often!!!

oh another change which I can't wait to experience is being able to stretch my legs without getting cramp!!! Does anyone else suffer from this?

I want to be able to flop down into a chair without feeling that I'll break it lol, and I want to be able to just sit at a table/sofa without adjusting my clothes to hide the fat.
I want to be able to run and play with my kids. I want to be able dress in a lil sexy number. I want...a lot of things. But I want to be healthy, too!

I don't want to look like a hippo in my son's graduation pics next May. I want to be able to have one up in the lounge of him, his dad and me and to look at it with pride, not embarrassment at my side. Then I want some dance lessons with my OH who is also following the plan!!

Back