1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

What is the first thing you will do when you get to goal weight?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Mrs*S, 12 February 2014 Social URL.

1. Mrs*S

Mrs*S Well-Known Member

I was just wondering as I would go get my a nice pair of proper named jeans! What about everyone else, and it can be anything!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Cleo.B

Cleo.B Well-Known Member

Hi Mrs S! I would like to join a kickboxing class, try going for a run, and get a form fitting sexy outfit :) looking forward to seeing friends and family in Scotland who don't know I'm dieting and giving them a hopefully pleasant surprise!

4. Tiggemma

Tiggemma Well-Known Member

Go out and get a gorgeous new swimsuit for my holidays! No more hiding away!

5. Kiwichan

Kiwichan Well-Known Member

I want to own a bikini and actually wear it without an accompanying t shirt for the first time ever.

6. kezzyBee

kezzyBee Well-Known Member

I want to start taking my kids swimming regularly, they hardly ever go and it's because I don't feel confident enough to get in a swimsuit. I feel so bad and selfish for never taking them because of my weight. so this is another thing that will motivate me:) I also want to start getting really toned and strong once all the fat has gone!!

7. ChrissyRiley

ChrissyRiley Well-Known Member

I intend to go shopping in London and treat myself to a whole new wardrobe for the spring/ summer, No more hiding away in baggy tops and baggy jeans! I'm very tall and my goal is to be able to get my pin's out and feel good about myself :) xx

8. Minnie64

Minnie64 Think thin

I actually think I will cry uncontrollably - my poor consultant lol xx

9. Lizwhite29

Lizwhite29 Well-Known Member

Eat :)
    Only kidding.
    The first thing ill do is go on a night out in a fab size 12 dress. I'm hoping ill be at goal by the end of march for my other halfs birthday.

Wk 1 -8lb
    Wk2 -6lb
    Wk3 -3lb
    Wk4 -4lb
    Wk5 -3lb

10. Tyntyn

Tyntyn Active Member

First thing I'd do is buy some really nice skinny clothes, I will own nothing that is even close to being baggy :)

Secondly, I'd sign up for and start training for tough mudder :)

Thirdly, I'd finally get some new body piercings :)

11. Fattyboomboom14

Fattyboomboom14 Well-Known Member

Cry.. Scream.. Shout.. Be extremely happy. First thing I am going to do is go to a skinny shop and buy some things. And tell everyone I meet I use to be a size 26. I can't not wait.

12. smb1973

smb1973 Well-Known Member

Buy pretty underwear/bras, sorry if tmi... I want dainty and pretty... Not the stuff that is my only choice now. :(

13. leehal

leehal Well-Known Member

I'm going to have a nice meal, its my Birthday during the 12 weeks I'm on SS+ and normally I would go away for a weekend, giving it a miss this year.

14. Foo Fan

Foo Fan Well-Known Member

Shopping!!!

Heaviest - 12st 12lb
    Re-Start 16/11/13 - 11st 9lb
    Current 16/02/14 - 10st 3.6lb
    Goal - 9st

15. size12wannabe

size12wannabe Member

Probably cry, and then go shopping-to one of those stores where all the nice stuff never fit me!

16. Cleo.B

Cleo.B Well-Known Member

Size12wannabe, I'm certain I'll cry too if I ever actually teach my goal! Seems so, so far away though!

17. FunnyFarm

FunnyFarm Well-Known Member

God, so much! A night out in an outfit not designed to disguise, going to the climbing wall, kayaking, horse riding, join a gym. All the things I want to do but can't yet!

18. Minnie64

Minnie64 Think thin

Worry about putting weight back on xx

19. Cleo.B

Cleo.B Well-Known Member

I'd like to add FunnyFarm and Minnie's answers to mine! :)