What is the most anyone has lost in the first 100 days?

littleblue

And can I expect to lose more than 3 stone as I have about 8 stone to lose?

And how do I attach my ticker??

Hi There Littleblue,
I cannot answer your question about the biggest loss- it depends on how much you have to lose, and men seem to lose up to 50% more than women in the 100 days- they burn fat more efficiently (sometimes its hard to be a woman grrr).

As for your ticker, cut and paste the html code from your ticker page into your minimins signature using the control panel.

Kx

PS- I see you haven't got a sognature yet- click on the usercp on the blue menu at the top of the page and that is where you can create your signature- go wild! Some of the sigs on the forum are amazing- mine is a bit boring in comparison!:)

Hi Welcome to minimins, I think the average is about 3 stone but I have heard some people lose over 4 - so I think it does vary. I have lost 3 stone so far and have a month left in foundation. I am hoping to lose another 2 - 3 stone to get to goal (which I keep changing).
My weight lossess have slowed but I have been faffing about with not drinking my water or eating enough packs so only myself to blame I guess.

Good luck & keep logging onto minis so we can give you our support.

x

I lost 4 stone in the 100 days, as long as you stick to it throughout.
I have been picking the last few weeks so the weight loss has really slowed down and its very very hard to get back into ss`ing 100%

Good luck

Like Skinny said, it varies. One of my colleagues' sister lost 4 stones in 2 months on LL. I was 2lbs short of 2 stones on my 4th week.

Good luck and welcome to Minis! :)

i lost 4stone 2lb which was way more than i expected , i started at 15.10 so at 5ft 5 i wasnt one of the largest

So far I have lost 26.6lbs in my first 4 weeks. My llc tells me this will slow down, so no idea what my total loss might be...watch this space!!

PS I have about another 8 stone to go!

Back