What is the most thing that you miss that is naughty 'SYN' wise?.....

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
What do you miss that is full of naughty SYNS?......

Mine is cheese.......

I love really strong cheddar cheese what my dad used to call 'gum sucking cheese' because it makes you suck your gums in when you eat it......

I miss cutting a chunk of cheese and having a nibble on it (I should have been a mouse I think)......and I miss crusty bread 'door steps' with cheese and onion on it.....yummy!!!!

Oh well......back to the ½ fat variety and dear old, Laughing Cow and Babybel's, LOL......well I can dream......

What do you miss that is naughty and SYN laden?.....

So many things!!!

Cheese, especially goats cheese and full fat philidelphia

Ginger nuts

Dairy milk

Oreos

And crusty bread...omg bread!

*drools*

What a great, yet slightly masochistic thread!!

I really miss cold pints of Strongbow, and all the things that go with it.....crisps (seabrooks cheese and onion and beef space raiders) and pizza (dominio's with double decadence base).....mmmm......

However its not all bad, I have switched to wine which although still syn-laden, is not QUITE as bad, and doesnt make me want to eat everything in sight...

Ice cream made by those two evil men Ben and Jerry!

chocolate and cheeeese!
i was another strong cheese lover.the stronger the better.i hate the half fat one it tastes like rubber.so i jst have my little portion of my cheese.or the laughing cow very extra light triangles.and i do like them:)
eating lots of sweets is another thing i miss

Crusty warm bread and deep pan cheese pizzas :sigh:

i don'y miss anything too much as i say to myself if i want it i can have it on syns! If there's one thing i might be tempted by (and not be able to stop) it's crusty warm bread!

OMG! where do i start!!
Pastry!!! i miss pastry but its SO BAD!!!
Chocolate
Cakes
hot buttered toast
pizza

anything stodgy and sweet lol although am finding it ok... on green i get to have pasta which is nice stodgy carby type stuff!!

id be here all night making myslef and everybody hungry with a list as long as my arm!! hehe

xx

Pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza!!!!!!!!! :)

The WW oval shaped pizza is 9 syns - It's a lot for a small pizza I know, but it does fill the pizza cravings.....

Also look in the recipe forum above, you will find a 'Smash' pizza recipe there. X

Pasties, pies, baguettes, bread, cakes, bombay mix.... ANYTHING FROM GREGGS!!!! LOL!!!

Though I do treat myself every now and then otherwise I'd probably self-destruct!! LOL!!!

What do you miss that is full of naughty SYNS?......

Mine is cheese.......

I love really strong cheddar cheese what my dad used to call 'gum sucking cheese' because it makes you suck your gums in when you eat it......

I miss cutting a chunk of cheese and having a nibble on it (I should have been a mouse I think)......and I miss crusty bread 'door steps' with cheese and onion on it.....yummy!!!!

Oh well......back to the ½ fat variety and dear old, Laughing Cow and Babybel's, LOL......well I can dream......

What do you miss that is naughty and SYN laden?.....

SNAP

Back