What is the most thing that you miss that is naughty 'SYN' wise?.....

Mine is Burger King :( I didn't go that often as so god dam expensive but I really love them, I miss cheese sandwiches and chippy shop chips, oh and kebabs! oh and chocolate, mint aero!

I will stop now, my taste buds are waking up lol xx

I don't really miss anything at all.
I do love cheese too, and would love to have more but don't miss it at all really.
I used to love bread but haven't had any at all in 9 weeks and don't miss it at all.
I do miss using bread as a quick snack and making sandwiches is an easy way out but I don't miss bread itself!
I never thought I'd say this but I don't miss chocolate at all. I made the choice of not having any, and in the 9 weeks I haven't and have no plans to eat any.
For me, bread, chocolate, crisps and fries are something I want to give up forever if I can. I don't miss them after all this time so I can't see me missing them ever. I hope!

KFC is the only thing I really miss, as you can Syn most things and have them...But KFC must be MENTAL amounts of Syns. I didn't have it often and I'm sure I will treat myself on the odd occasion in the future...But for now I'm avoiding the CRACK DEN that is KFC in the Arndale Centre.

Guinness, white hot buttered toast, Dominoes Pizza, KFC, Double Deckers and nachos...to start with!

I miss a chocolate cake i used to make. :cry:
It had broken biscuits, dried apricots and condensed milk in it amongst over things.
Bloody gorgeous!
Over 100 syns for the whole thing.:eek:
xx

pizza & garlic bread!
([FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]a Pizza Hut medium pan Margherita is a huge 72 Syns!)[/FONT]

KFC is the only thing I really miss, as you can Syn most things and have them...But KFC must be MENTAL amounts of Syns. I didn't have it often and I'm sure I will treat myself on the odd occasion in the future...But for now I'm avoiding the CRACK DEN that is KFC in the Arndale Centre.

From SW website;
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Whatever’s in the Colonel’s secret recipe it’s certainly tasty! At 5½ Syns on Original and 9½ Syns on Green for one chicken drumstick with that spicy coating, the Syns don’t appear too alarming, but the addition of classic side orders like coleslaw and fries and with portions literally bucket-sized, it’s easy to tot up the Syns![/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] As chicken is a completely Free Food on Original, it’s simple to keep the Syns down, even when you give it a coating. Schwartz ‘Shotz’ do fantastic sachets of seasoning, eg Garlic Kick or Chargrilled Chicken that are completely Free and great for livening up your chicken.
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Quorn Chicken Style Burgers are only 3 Syns each (on Green and Original) and taste just like the real thing!
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Our coleslaw is only ½ Syn per serving and has a real spicy kick.
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Avoid the KFC corn on the cob that’s covered in butter by char-grilling your own version with Fry Light and seasoning, even barbecue beans
    are a synch with a dash of Worcestershire sauce added to your regular baked beans! [/FONT]

Funny this post has gotten the most responses! LOL

I miss proper southern fried chicken (haven't had it in years and years), croissants and american flaky buttery buttermilk biscuits (savoury not sweet).

Other than that I can pretty much eat anything else.

x

Cheese scones for mid-shopping break (with proper butter)
Peshwari Naan with my curry
Onion fried rice (as above)
Cider
Cherry Beer
Trying new chocolate bars when they come out
Dates (can never stop at one or two)
Peanut butter on crusty bread
Fat on my bacon

I could go on...

I really miss my sunday night specials from our local indian takeaway :( I know ppl say you can make SW versions but its not the same :'(

Half a packet of biscuits dunked in my tea, pizza, fresh cream cakes , and chocolate. :flirt2::D

Oh god, reading all the things you all miss reminds me of all the things Ive forgotton about and I now do miss!!!! Crisps, chocolate, cakes, savoury snacks and on and on and on

Oh god, reading all the things you all miss reminds me of all the things Ive forgotton about and I now do miss!!!! Crisps, chocolate, cakes, savoury snacks and on and on and on

:479::8855::8855::8855:

Back