What is the one thing that you dream about when you get to goal?

moggy

It may not seem that important but the one thing that makes me smile and keep going when times are tough is the thought that......

This year on holiday I can wear a sleeveless top, feel comfortable in my clothes, dance all night feeling confident and sexy and not torturing myself by comparing myself to everyone I see.

X

EXACTLY THE SAME!!
I know that I won't be at goal by my holiday but I certainly hope that if I am even a couple of stone down that i will feel far better about myself than i do now.
I can't wait until im on the beach and Im too busy having fun to worry about how I look!

One thing i dream about when i get to goal is, never ever having to go back to my old life as a fat person, and enjoy everyday being slimmer and healthier.

Getting back into that pair of black size 10 trousers which taunt me everytime I open the wardrobe!!

Once I am there I will have 'arrived'.

ETA is mid July - fingers crossed!

Being able to work through a full restaurant without having to plan my route for the larger gaps between chairs

I'm looking forward to opening my wardrobe and choosing an outfit i actually want to wear and not one that I don't really like but know hides the lumps and bumps!

And it being a size 10/12 of course :D

the minute I hit goal... Sit down with a nice glass of red wine and open my brand new mulberry bayswater which I am saving for and buying my designer jeans.

Arriving at uni in October, feeling confident to approach new people and happy to be there. Rather than, spending all morning trying on clothes and not picking what I like, but what hides the most of me, then feeling awkward in front of new people feeling like they are judging me, constantly comparing myself to the other slim people there, not feeling confident enough to approach people and ending up a loner. ETC. lol!

One of the things that has struck me most since I put on weight (been a size 8/10 til recently), is that the first thing I think of when I meet someone is how big/small they are - or rather, whether they are bigger or smaller than ME. If they are slim, I'll usually end up resenting them a bit out of jealousy, and feel they are judging me. Totally and utterly bonkers! Can't wait to be slim again.

Oh and another thing... when I get back to being an 8/10, actually feeling happy with my weight and not thinking I was fat like I did before. What the hell did I know!! lol

I am looking forward to going away in September and feeling good and not covering up all the time and being confident when I walk around the pool with my little boys rather than rushing out to get my towel and hiding...

The thought of wearing size 10's is keeping me going.
I am going to spend some money on decent clothes that look good instead of buying clothes from supermarkets just to cover me!
My bigger clothes are sorted and ready to go to the car boot sale. My smaller size are in the wardrobe and ready to go!

I'm tall so being in size 14s would be enough for me (I can't ever remember being in a size 12 but I guess I must have been at some point) - holidays though, legs not rubbing together (I could start a smal fire with the friction) and being comfortable on the plane rather than squashed. I'm glad they don't charge for extra personal baggage weight.
Oh, and losing the comedy boobs :rolleyes:

I tend to cancel a lot of social engagements because of my size, I feel as though I have nothing to wear and everybody thinks "isn't she a fat mess." So I am looking forward to the confidence being slim and fit gives you.

I'm def looking forward to being able to shop in any shop for any type of clothes. No more hours spent finding a, just top that covers bum tops of arms and bottom belly. Just having a hard decision between which colour to buy and how many items i should i get :)

I'm tall so being in size 14s would be enough for me (I can't ever remember being in a size 12 but I guess I must have been at some point) - holidays though, legs not rubbing together (I could start a smal fire with the friction) and being comfortable on the plane rather than squashed. I'm glad they don't charge for extra personal baggage weight.
Oh, and losing the comedy boobs :rolleyes:

Oh my god I'm exactly the same! I once got chafing so bad I was bed bound for a weekend as it was so painful!

Size 12/14 for me, fingers crossed I can get there! We will do it x

ive no money right now for holidays but maybe next year. as i said in another post like this, a corset, skinny jeans and a nice dress will be purchased. Just startig to live a full life not this half life. maybe bag a bloke as well, would be nice lol

I dream about going to visit relatives in Australia and seeing the look of shock and surprise on their faces! Last time we saw them was last year when they were over-I weighed almost 17 stone. The last time we were over there I weighed about 10 1/2. Nobody said anything to me, but I was so embarrassed and uncomfortable every time they got the camera out and the camcorder. I'd love to go back next year weighing 9 stone and to do the Sydney Harbour Bridge climb.

Dancing and not worrying what my spare tyres are doing/looking like I'm in distress.

How could I forget about the leg chaffing!! I used to cut tights up below the knee and wear them under my skirt as the upper thigh leg chaffing was auful. Ding dong the leg chaffing is dead! Although has anyone noticed that that's the last place for the weight to come off! x

i noticed that moggy! its coming off now, i have recently noticed a bit more of a thigh gap. hopefully when i get to goal there will be more more chafing drama! i hate it!

Back