What is the rule round exercise?

egbert

Silver Member
Hi

Just trying to recall what we should and shouldn't be doing re exercise.

I went swimming last night, 1st time in months, and am thinking about going back to the gym as I need to start to toning my arms for my wedding dress.

Wll this slow down the weight loss? I'm on SS , well. When I am not failing that is

HI egbert!

Not sure on the exercise answer as I'm still in my first week of SS so not doing any until the second week. Anyway noticed your profile and wondered if you could tell me about the weeks off plan and day breaks. What does this actual mean or look like? I think I might be able to learn from you especially over Christmas....

Hello from my trusty cd book it reads

Current - less then 10 minutes
Typical during step - chair exercise commence walking exercise increase everyday after the first two weeks
Target - physical activity 10-20 minutes everyday gentle to moderate exercise
Examples - stationary cycle, dusting, hoovering, general house hold chores, aquatic exercise or walking

image-3220327283.jpg

Hope that helps x

HI egbert!

Not sure on the exercise answer as I'm still in my first week of SS so not doing any until the second week. Anyway noticed your profile and wondered if you could tell me about the weeks off plan and day breaks. What does this actual mean or look like? I think I might be able to learn from you especially over Christmas....

Erm - I am a very bad example to copy there - as basically I went off plan, so if I was intending to go for a night out and drink, I would ensure I had a meal the night before and toast for breakfast to kick me out of ketosis, as alcohol in ketosis can be very bad for you.

We went camping for a week, and basically had a full English every morning. But to try to display some control, I had a CD soup for lunch or none at all. My aim was basically to eat when hungry, not just for eating sake.

But as I said - not a good example as this is not the way to do CD :):(;)

On the one hand, I did enjoy my nights out, on the other, if I had stuck to it I would have hit target weight by now and could be less strict. Its swings and roundabouts. YOu need to do what suits you. I don't need to rush the weight off as my only target is my wedding in March, but I did get very frustrated when coming off it all the time.

exercise.

i am used to doing it so being on ss for means lowering my intensity for a few weeks then upping it again. my average is about 7 to 8 hours a week. i'm on 810 right now but i always go by how i feel rather than what the diet says i should do.

Back